Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Talea's Weapon

You know, as a person who has read all the novel so far i can say for sure that this stuff being drawn makes it so much more disturbing. Im glad they did not censor this manga much.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, holy fuck would I have liked to hear how her pops lost his shop again and the son never spoke to him again, but we can't have it all I guess.

In other news that orc's bowl cut is gonna be the death of me. Every time I see it I want to break something.

Dex-chan lover
Talea was blessed with a wonderful talent, but the price she had to pay in life to be able to enjoy using that talent was too high.

Dex-chan lover
So the ghouls that look like lions for some retarded reason are degenerates after all. Their depiciton so far was too upbeat and positive so this backstory makes it a a little more realistic.

Double-page supporter
This backstory is silly. I would bet that no father in history has ever sold his beautiful daughter with the logic of "her talent is a burden". This kind of clown logic only exists in fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Can you tell the difference between orc and noble orc ?
It's the fucking hair !

Dex-chan lover
damn, feels like sh*t every time you read that kind of things...

Contributor
She should go back to the village and kill her father for what he did back then... <3

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox You're right. Historically, the girl would have been beaten for even daring to touch a man's tools, since businesses were pretty much never owned or run by women unless they were widows or something.

Daughters were usually given away in an arranged marriage to the highest bidder so it technically wouldn't be slavery as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86 Her father is most likely dead, she's over 100 years old

@Miranox Surprise, you're reading fiction where a kid is the second reincarnation of a japanese teenager

@Miranox you must realize that he sold her because he had to close shop and didn't have money. Everything else is extra.

Users who are viewing this thread