Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Fed-Kun's army
author that can't even do an arc without rapey situation are pathetic, call about uncreative authors the guy is obligated to put some orc assault things that take 20 pages of like 10 chapters each, cannot be any more generic and trash

@Phantoxic if u want to know
there is 3 types of teammates enemies
Neutral and allies, also author has a fetish none of the harem girls are virgins kkkk the ones that are mc himself tells her to try someone else, here women who gives to everyone are called holy maidens so yeah this story its very heavy on rap* and abused or forced almost all of the female cast got one if not all of them

I have been reading the novel and this is getting really weird. I am talking about entire chapters, not short paragraph entire fucking pages, dedicated about birth control.
Belly button piercings to raise fertility and MC is also supervising the act to ensure insemination proceeds smoothly

Considering the novel is the greatest isekai novel that exists, the art quality of the manga for it is a real let down. Its not too bad but it could have been much better. Especially when you know what happens in the novel and how great it will look with good drawing skills.

@Artoramen No the novel is amazing and really really big with well fleshed out characters and side stories. Its the best Isekai WN that exists hands down. Think of everything so far in the manga as a prelude.
Extremely tempting to spoil things but I won't.

Yeh

In the beginning it was interesting, I absolutely despise the toddler genius trope, which is why I lost every single bit of my interest when I opened chapter 2

@Degarnase clearly a foolish uncultured man who can’t appreciate good dark skin titty.

@Phantoxic this is a late replay since I just read a new chapter but Yes he does when we got deeper into the manga (right now we are in the beginning) a lot of shit happens he even kills one or two oh his classmates that I remember even to the point that the god that wants to kill MC gets rejected by his classmates because they are so scared of MC because the god has to tell classmates what he has done throughout his life in this world... But if you are into reading or are thinking you can read like a chapter or two a day I would definitely say read the novel it is so fucking good and really fleshed out I haven't read the novel for a good year and a half but I can still remember plot lines that were amazing (I'm the type who read an insane amount of novels so the fact I can remember death mage is a good sign)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
This manga is good. Plot is great, it doesn't use overused tropes or plots, a lot of the premises are different than your average isekai. The main character isn't a piece of shit MC or some spineless piece of shit either. I hope this manga continues well on and develops well.

Fed-Kun's army
@goodhunter
What I love about him is his desire for revenge doesn't cloud his judgement or morals at all.
In his second life, despite going through absolute hell....he still worked to save the other kids.
Despite what happened to his mother, he's still softhearted enough to help those in need. And even though his journey is mainly to find a container for his mother's soul before she disappears for good, he hasn't even thought to do so forcefully.

This is fine but honestly if I wanted boobs I'd just go to NHentai. I really don't get trying to have a story then just shoving ecchi on top of it.

i liked the weird stuff and interesting concepts(i read the novel), but the harem-building and mass of characters is just too much. especially because pretty much only the female ones get any screentime beyond their intial introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread