Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I would choose the one with glasses. Milfs with glasses are always a surprise and the best
Just remember that that one is the Berzerker, you should be fine as long as she's just using words, but if it goes physical....

Dex-chan lover
Oh, we going into the controversial arc in the novels soon aren't we...
I am really curious as to what will be the reaction from the manga readers for that part, that being
Ceres sending girls to become cum dumps for the scumbag ex husbands as his idea of revenge against his ex-party

Dex-chan lover
Angry sex?
The note on the last page was about picking the milf you want to scold you, the Berzerker is gonna chew your ass out like one of those movie stereotype drill instructors, but if she stops using her words~ angry sex is probably just the dream you will be having as she turns a simple spanking, into you getting ground into a red mush.

Dex-chan lover
I would choose the one with glasses. Milfs with glasses are always a surprise and the best
Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Dex-chan lover
So basically, for the MC, he didn't care about kicked out cause he just wanted to impress their moms...

And by being in the party, he's legally allowed to have a lot of wives...

So he actually got paid for baby sitting them.... meaning he has no reason to get revenge...

So the MC is right. It's not him being nice, it's just that he actually got all the benefits he would have wanted and is now free...

Dex-chan lover
Still... Kids lives are going to absolutely wrecked. This is way beyond a little scolding. This is life long complete, utter, unending humiliation. Conversations like:
"Oh shit, you're that guy? The ex-hero who kicked the real hero out of his party? Then he fucked your mom and the mom's of the other three girls? And then he and his ex-mom party supplanted you and your girls as the true hero party? What a loser!'

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So basically, for the MC, he didn't care about kicked out cause he just wanted to impress their moms...

And by being in the party, he's legally allowed to have a lot of wives...

So he actually got paid for baby sitting them.... meaning he has no reason to get revenge...

So the MC is right. It's not him being nice, it's just that he actually got all the benefits he would have wanted and is now free...
he did his work, got his severance pay, and now his elderly (in universe) wives demand he take them to court because they feel he was wronged....

sounds about right

Reactions: Kil
Dex-chan lover
Oh, we going into the controversial arc in the novels soon aren't we...
I am really curious as to what will be the reaction from the manga readers for that part, that being
Ceres sending girls to become cum dumps for the scumbag ex husbands as his idea of revenge against his ex-party
Uhm... what?

Dex-chan lover
how the hell these women ended up marrying literally nobody?
I'm gonna guess they were from that village originally and given this setting's super focus on being YOUNG=BEST, OLD=WORTHLESS they were probably under immense social pressure to marry regardless of their skills. 'why u no hav babies yet, they'll be stonk just marry lol' or something like that. And the eligible bachelors were, well...

Dex-chan lover
Just knock them all up
Now that’s revenge. The kids will be better versions lol

Contributor
I

yes it is Immoral but at the same time it is deserving. The second one was given away so easily by the Ex-husband who understood Ceres feelings for her. The first one is way more deserving for that broken family. Selling your wife for money and a kid that didn’t respect his mother. And from what I can understand of the 3rd and 4th is that they are in a similar situation of a broken family. If there is no love in that relationship then by all mean it is all fair game in that NTR situation. At least it’s not Sanbun Kyoden of level of NTR.
I mean it's not NTR if he is given them by the husbands.

Come on dude grow a spine... is not like they asking you to Massacre their children or something
He is not a pushover, he just could not give a shit. Dude got to wife up his dream milf, then get the next milf and now 2 more milfs, what has he got to be mad about? Also because of their dumb children he gets to wife them all legally too.

Users who are viewing this thread