Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
:haa: I don't remember what this was about but looks like it was boobs. Text not matter.

That was hard to read. Even those who disclaim they MTL have smoother translations...
MTL without proof make it's harder to understand than japanese
It gets worse. I just read a chapter on their site and they had a text balloon saying this:

"He should be in some maze hunting rabbits day and night."

Which, given the actual context, should likely be:

"He should be in the dungeon hunting with Silver Rabbit of the Night Sky."

Dex-chan lover
I was confused, is there something wrong with my head or what?
apparently its the same guy who scanlate (forgot the tittle lol) a series and did shit job on it

Fed-Kun's army
Where is the line drawn between a grossly unproofed mtl and an actual attempt at sabotaging your own site by posting bad tl's? Cause this just up and trips and lands on both sides.

For those who don't know yet, there's a block button so you don't see a certain group's posts. Could be helpful if you don't wanna read something like this in the future.

Supporter
I was excited for a new chapter.....then saw that rightdark released it. I'm glad the comments confirmed my worries before I wasted my time.

Translation and formatting is extremely bad. Would not recommend unless you're very desperate to know what happens. Even so there's no reason to split a single chapter into 4 parts when it's all released at the same time. Ridiculous.

Translation and formatting is extremely bad. Would not recommend unless you're very desperate to know what happens. Even so there's no reason to split a single chapter into 4 parts when it's all released at the same time. Ridiculous.
Probably is so they can have ads on each page on their site. Which of course uses a scrolling system for a paged manga. >_>

I have a migraine right now
I wish people that don't know the language would just stop this shit
they wun stop coz they get money from dumb people like Torroeard who is so illiterate that they take pure garbage MTL as gospel

Dex-chan lover
Well, it seems they are native spanish speaking people, on top of using MTL, then the result is obvious. It's a shame no other decent group would pick up this series.

Users who are viewing this thread