Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 8.4

Just stop translating for the moment and find some help. This translation is so shit it's painful to read.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, I totally remember this group from another series, and unfortunately it doesn't look like their quality has improved much since then.

Some of the worst (funniest?) offenders from that other manga:

Wi0SZcK.png

The woman should be calling out the MC's name, "Ichijou", but it got mistranslated as "Streak!".

M8Stxqc.png

The lady's death wail as she's getting stabbed should be "Gyah!", but it got mistranslated as "Extreme".

Last edited:
Supporter
i've read worse but a proofreader would be solid. thanks for the chapters :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, I totally remember this group from another series, and unfortunately it doesn't look like their quality has improved much since then.

Some of the worst (funniest?) offenders from that other manga:

Wi0SZcK.png

The woman should be calling out the MC's name, "Ichijou", but it got mistranslated as "Streak!".

M8Stxqc.png

The lady's death wail as she's getting stabbed should be "Gyah!", but it got mistranslated as "Extreme".
Ya I was the person that called them out for it on that thread & they even tried deleting it until a mod/admin retrieved it. The group doesn’t care & only in it for the revenue their terrible ad ridden site will get for people who are “ok” with this level of quality of translated work. How sad & a waste of time for many.

Ya I was the person that called them out for it on that thread & they even tried deleting it until a mod/admin retrieved it. The group doesn’t care & only in it for the revenue their terrible ad ridden site will get for people who are “ok” with this level of quality of translated work. How sad & a waste of time for many.
Please stop hating!!! They are definitely trying their best! Their love for this manga shines through even without a proofreader! #StopMTLHate! :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Bad translation aside, how can Hero party be this dumb? To throw away an enchanter who is able to cast his spell 4x faster than the strongest enchanter and even able to use every medium abilities of each class is beyond stupid. MC is literally the most valuable asset to the party because his abilities set and his intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me!? I pay them. I regularly contribute to their Deepl fund as they some of the few translators out here that genuinely care about their work!
I think you need to look at your vocabulary about the definition of "genuinely care". It looks to me as they just throwing the jpraw/ spanish into mtl and voila! got a translation! After that they just upload it without reading it at all

I think you need to look at your vocabulary about the definition of "genuinely care". It looks to me as they just throwing the jpraw/ spanish into mtl and voila! got a translation! After that they just upload it without reading it at all
What!? No way! I just KNOW they pour their LOVE and CARE into this manga. They absolutely would NEVER just upload raw machine translations with a link their website where they have a copious amount of ads. Dude that's literally unthinkable.

Dex-chan lover
What!? No way! I just KNOW they pour their LOVE and CARE into this manga. They absolutely would NEVER just upload raw machine translations with a link their website where they have a copious amount of ads. Dude that's literally unthinkable.
Care for their Spanish translation? Sure I guess, I can't judge since idk Spanish. But care for English translation is an absolute NO. Just read some comment above from _idiot, ashabel and michael_chandra. It shows that they don't read the translation they made at all

Care for their Spanish translation? Sure I guess, I can't judge since idk Spanish. But care for English translation is an absolute NO. Just read some comment above from _idiot. It shows that they don't read the translation they made at all
I'm an English and Japanese Professor at an Ivy League school, I can vouch for Rightdark-Sama. I just know that this level of translation is would not be possible without multiple grueling hours of translation and VERY difficult proofreading and crosschecking. In fact I believe that Rightdark-Senpaitachi is doing this community a service by releasing their translations free of charge.

Dex-chan lover
I'm an English and Japanese Professor at an Ivy League school, I can vouch for Rightdark-Sama. I just know that this level of translation is would not be possible without multiple grueling hours of translation and VERY difficult proofreading and crosschecking. In fact I believe that Rightdark is doing this community a service by releasing their translations free of charge.
I hope other professors in Ivy League or any other school doesn't have this level of knowledge, especially in their field of expertise

I hope other professors in Ivy League or any other school doesn't have this level of knowledge, especially in their field of expertise
They don't! Only the enlightened who have received Rightdark-nim's message capable of truly understanding the nature of this world!

Dex-chan lover
If right dark didn't seriously attempt to get better, then I hope they go under.

Dex-chan lover
They don't! Only the enlightened who have received Rightdark-nim's message capable of truly understanding the nature of this world!
Idk if you're rightdark guys disguising as anon peeps or just you trolling around. Well doesn't matter i guess, whoever it is, stop capping too much.

Do not threaten harm towards other users.
Idk if you're rightdark guys disguising as anon peeps or just you trolling around. Well doesn't matter i guess, whoever it is, stop capping too much.
Me? Trolling? No way! I merely speak the truth to power for those who can't. The only "cap" around here is the one I will bust in your ass if you DARE insult Rightdark Scans (PBUH)

Users who are viewing this thread