Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 8.4

Dex-chan lover
godzilla-had-a-stroke-reading-this.gif

Dex-chan lover
Anyone have spoilers? I really want his group to understand how idiotic they were to drop MC

Dex-chan lover
I want to make clear any reader like me that this is not actually translated from a human.
Is pure MTL gone through a program, screenshotted and uploaded here.I understand that after 7 months is a dead serie and this is not even sniping, but who made it could at least clean the text.

Really?
It seems not to me. Isn't this PURELY slavery?

Edit: FKR. Rightdark scan underpaid his staff. Damn, he must be rich by now with all the effing ads crawling website
Honestly I think Rightdark should just pay in exposure. Having your name attached to one of the premiere translating groups on this website would look good on the resume.

Group Leader
Really?
It seems not to me. Isn't this PURELY slavery?

Edit: FKR. Rightdark scan underpaid his staff. Damn, he must be rich by now with all the effing ads crawling website
Gringo estúpido si te vas a poner a tirar mierda por lo menos revisa bien en de dónde sacas la información, esos son los precios del scan en español no confundas la monetización de mi idioma con el tuyo, escribo en español para que traduzcas, y veas que no es fácil entender otro idioma, esfuérzate traduciendo

Users who are viewing this thread