Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2 - Anti-Leo ②

Group Leader
Appreciate the work, normal readers don't pay attention to them much unless they're scanners themselves.

Dex-chan lover
ah, the magic will split the soul and body from akashic engine, isnt it?

Dex-chan lover
Only a baka gaijin like Echidna would dream of saving Leo.

Thanks my dude epic translation better than some translation that uses real japanese translators keep up the good work this manga is foing epic i love the character development

on this chapter, i just notice echidna's boobs became a little bigger on early pages... idk if because she hunched / a little bent down on her back in those pannels

Group Leader
@jbenj It's a memory from the past when Echidna still had big boobs. When Leo defeated her, her cup size went down by a lot

Her boobs were bigger in her stronger form, after losing to leo the first time shes regressed to a smaller form to build up power again

MD@Home
The plan sure worked well, everything went just as planned until that point.

Fed-Kun's army
All this time I’ve believed you knew a bit of japanese, but the notion that you’re actually translating this whole fucking thing with google translate is starting to leak into my thick skull, and I refuse to believe that

Dex-chan lover
If Leo turns into baby, Echida needs to revert into her stronger form to properly breastfeed him.

@Chizan amusingly enough, yes. Humanity was spared the greatest and most horrifying fate at the hands of Demonheart Leo, thanks to the Demon King Echidna's 'Invasion' of their lands forcing Leo to focus on her instead of his own plans.

Aggregator gang
If I remember it correctly the Anti-Leo spell, only reverts him back to the year 3000 self where he is still growing with less amount of skill. And the spell only last like couple of seconds due to the strength of Hero Leo. I could be wrong on this one, it's been such a long time since I've read the web novel

Dex-chan lover
I will never forgive Leo for decrease Echidna's boobs size. She has a real reason to hate him.

Users who are viewing this thread