Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
They're doing fine. Criticism is well and good, but there's no need to be rude about it.
They can't use hyphens properly (only cut between syllables), there's an extreme lack of commas and many sentences are awkward to read:
"I'm an ogre... So even I'm a woman but this is my body
Even demons not like this"
"Even now demon lord's army will try to attack us"

Finally, trying to stick to the vertical format too much makes it hard to read. It's especially noticeable on page 34 of the first chapter.

MD@Home
Love these wacky manga that seem to spring out of nowhere but always give me a good laugh at how they execute it.

Dex-chan lover
I like the MC well enough, but all the love interests so far are just too randomly brutal and malicious for my tastes. Hopefully he can get the Demons to be less pointlessly malevolent?

Anycase thanks for the translation!
Yeah they are a bunch of human eating, murderous, torture obsessed trash, and no amount of brainwashing can really help you to get over that hill

They really need the thug baldy to come to this world and Doom Guy down all the demons, no matter how sexy they may be

Dude just got done watching the torturer torture someone and then calls them cute lmao

On another note I think it'd be funny if Sasaki was shown to be completely reformed from his violent persona as a priest or something similar, that's if we ever get to see him though. Seems that most of the fanbase would rather see his story though lol.

Dex-chan lover
The light novel is really brutal, like see the twin in chapter 1? they doesn't really look like that all the time.

But yeah, this novel is really interesting cause you think you would get a fluffy, harem and funny series. Well, it has some of that, but the rest is brutal and sometime even more insane than stuff like Overlord.

Like when he walks around town later, the demon openly sell human meat and all that stuff, one of Nefia (head demon lady)'s favorite snack is human heart.
oh yeah, remember when the god say she will help, well .......
so God lady does not help him at all huh? the baldy dude really perfect for this world. he could free humanity from the fear of demons.

Dex-chan lover
Lol they were kidding with how cruel this place is holy shit
But ngl this kids mental fortitude is something else, he just cries a bit and that’s it! W kid

Dex-chan lover
I like the MC well enough, but all the love interests so far are just too randomly brutal and malicious for my tastes. Hopefully he can get the Demons to be less pointlessly malevolent?
To be fair, they are demons who by definition are “randomly brutal” and “pointlessly malevolent”.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
This series looks really fun, hopefully it can keep it up.

Dex-chan lover

Anycase thanks for the translation!
I get what you mean, but personally I find it a breath of fresh air.
Too many stories about demons, monster girls and the like only have them being "evil" as a plot device, but then they're actually fluffy balls of kindness.
It's nice to have some where the demons act like actual demons, though I understand not liking it.

Dex-chan lover
Wrangling his harem to stop the killing what's left of humanity is basically the main conflict of the series, from what I can glean from the raws.

He doesn't always succeed
That sucks his broken, borderline mind control, love hax has some limits.

MD@Home
so God lady does not help him at all huh? the baldy dude really perfect for this world. he could free humanity from the fear of demons.
She helps, or at least from the TL chapter so far they (the human) claim that she did.

But kind make it even harder for MC to accomplished his plan, basically, the human is about as screw up in the head as the demon.

Dex-chan lover
She helps, or at least from the TL chapter so far they (the human) claim that she did.

But kind make it even harder for MC to accomplished his plan, basically, the human is about as screw up in the head as the demon.
well if the human also got some screw loose can't help about it. both of them are the same

Users who are viewing this thread