Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii

Aggregator gang
Kind of a harem version of Irumu-kun feel to it, don't exactly expect this one to go far but iv seen worse.

unique take on a harem isekai, yet the MC is too fucking annoying, dunno about you guys but I'm outta here

Group Leader
I'm torn between
“Damn, just 11 chapters? It feels like it should've had more.”
and
“Oh, just 11 chapters? At least they won't let the story drag on.”

We'll see which it is.

Contributor
As a reminder

Tsuchihi Light-sensei first wrote The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, which he wrote for like seven volumes before abandoning to start writing Full Dive

He then wrote Full Dive for like four volumes before abandoning that to start writing Suzuki

Point is that he seems to write just enough to get an anime adaptation started, and then immediately starts working on another project. Cautious Hero and Full Dive haven’t been updated in years.

Dex-chan lover
As of the first chapter, I’d rather read a manga about a psychopathic fighter isekai’d into a peaceful agrarian world

Just read the raw. It just makes me cringe everytime he talks and everyone just spew blood everywhere. Essentially its, girls = kyaa so cutee. Guys = troop battle, cant hit him, hes so cute

If it focused on comedy, this would be a masterpiece, but as always, the story is destroyed by stupid moral education that is far from reality. i'm sick of it, such a waste.

lol, I wonder if the reason it has such a high difficulty is due to the misconception that humans are the natives of that planet; so when the 'divine' tries to buff them, they're actually buffing the demons instead. -- Since the MC's skills seem to only work on the demons and all.

Users who are viewing this thread