Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii

As a reminder

Tsuchihi Light-sensei first wrote The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, which he wrote for like seven volumes before abandoning to start writing Full Dive

He then wrote Full Dive for like four volumes before abandoning that to start writing Suzuki

Point is that he seems to write just enough to get an anime adaptation started, and then immediately starts working on another project. Cautious Hero and Full Dive haven’t been updated in years.
That's explains a lot.

i feel like the first few chapters atleast to me were fun until it got to his training arc and started using his cuteness and all that. Liked the first few chapters and towards the end its kinda meh.

but i feel like this could turn into something if it didn't got axed, like it got potential but yeah the axe thingy made the author rush things and ultimately the last few chapters were meh.

because if that i got mixed feeling about this series, because at least to me the first few were interesting and kinda fresh but then towards the later chapters the story went down.

TLDR: first few chapters were good and went downhill towards the end.

As a reminder

Tsuchihi Light-sensei first wrote The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, which he wrote for like seven volumes before abandoning to start writing Full Dive

He then wrote Full Dive for like four volumes before abandoning that to start writing Suzuki

Point is that he seems to write just enough to get an anime adaptation started, and then immediately starts working on another project. Cautious Hero and Full Dive haven’t been updated in years.
That explains alot because not only am I a fan of both Full Dive and Overly Cautious but Ive been waiting forever for new chapters for them. Now that you explained that this is the same author, that just explains everything. I can almost say that all his work has had potential. I guess short stories is all the potential hes got. Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread