Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
With the whole premise of this manga being that she say misleading shit, I'm sceptical of everything she says at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Irresponsible sex is definitely one way to solve Japan’s declining birth rates

Contributor
I thought they already bought their own apartment? Are they still in high school?

Dex-chan lover
Mazel tov! I wish the baby has the looks of the mother, the pluck and strength of... the mother, and the brains of neither.

Group Leader
All of the dreams that dude had are now all gone lmao. This is why you should use protection

Double-page supporter
@kojiro481
With that work culture, before college internships might be the best time to have kids there - once you're in a black corp you'll be so exhausted and sick of basic socializing even dating's too much work. Forget kids if you've even given up on sex...
It's usually an economic issue that leads to early kid-making being frowned upon, but if there's generous government support to keep young families an active participant in the economy, it might do the trick while also helping slowly garner support for decent working conditions.

But she's probably just giving the guy a scare for the fun of it.

Wow, I am still confused how are they getting their money to rent an apartment doing all this sh*t😑

They started dating within 12/13 chapters, 4-5 chapters later they've had sex (implied they had more in a later chapter), 12 chapters later she's pregnant.

Given the set pace, I'm not surprised its happened so fast. This manga is just carving out the typical build up to these story bombs.

Dex-chan lover
well.. it's not a surprised, but damn they forgot the condom in highschool...

Users who are viewing this thread