Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31.5 - Announcement

I was going to do some stupid 4chan style post but I'm just going to say this straight.
This story reached the logical conclusion that it was headed towards from the beginning.
You got to remember sex equals children.
Nothing more nothing less.
My only rational objection is Japan wouldn't be so sweet to these children, they would attack them relentlessly for going against their grain.

Dex-chan lover
"Toxic Atmosphere on Twitter"

So nothing new there

I swear every nook and cranny of the internet will have it's corner of shit-flinging 2-IQ apes hollering, but Twitter just seems to be the fucking loudest everytime. It's been that way for years now, but I can't remember when the slope exponentially nose-dived.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Twitter being anything else than a toxic cesspit of bile it makes 4chan and Reddit seem downright nice by comparison.

5f465711d5922c373064c064ab50f6b1.gif

I have been in the toxic wastes of reddit, 4chan, have played league of legends, dota2 and cs:go

But nothing is more toxic then twitter....its a good website i cant lie, but the community are just degeneracy

Double-page supporter
@dennis37 definitely not true if youve ever been to another country and seen their social media its just as bad. Actually china is probably the worst. The amount of death threats is insane.

omg twitter
its always twitter
where the ones claiming to be the most tolerant and respectfull people are the most intolerant pieces of sh*t
and most of that is people from countrys wich main language is english imposing their own ideals on other people what a bunch of hipocrites
hopefully the author can continue this without issues

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know what were people posting/saying to him?
seems like it was heavy

Aggregator gang
Twitter is the most toxic site on planet earth. Forget reddit, 4chan, kiwifarms. Twitter takes the cake.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is toxic twitter being toxic didn't take too kindly to the whole pregnancy thing

Dex-chan lover
Yup, only reason I can handle twitter is because I've been on the internet so long. And even then, I only use it for news. Any attempt for me to use it for socialization or discussion wears me down fast; I prefer to use forums or 4chan for that.

@AthK so is a fanbox subscription necessary to get the manga now? You need help with that?

Power Uploader
@NODZZ I don't need help right now... But, I'll contact you if I need in the future.. Thanks...

Very few reasons why I never liked using Twitter because of all the toxic people shitting on every single little thing in Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread