The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Grave is in grave danger.

This isn't actually bad development for Aria. Although she started to get jobs from the nobles, it's still against her dream of being unfettered. This granted her a chance to return to freedom, out of the nobles immediate attention and control. Of course she needs to make herself scarce, possibly by moving to another country. Unless she's planning to get rid of Grave as soon as possible. Then she, for sure, has her work cut out for her; quite a big power gap between them.

Dex-chan lover
My only gripe with this manga is that I get the vibe that a lot was lost in adaptation from a light novel (I'm not even sure if it was a LN originally) to make the pace faster. I would have preferred it go slower but not skip over stuff, sometimes it feels disjointed.

Dex-chan lover
Now one of my favourite character will debut next chapter 😏

Dex-chan lover
My only gripe with this manga is that I get the vibe that a lot was lost in adaptation from a light novel (I'm not even sure if it was a LN originally) to make the pace faster. I would have preferred it go slower but not skip over stuff, sometimes it feels disjointed.
This very site links the novel.

It does feel quite off that MC is so invested in the princess, they had 1? Scene together talking on a balcony, thats enough for her to abandon all safety and dive into noble society of schemes and assassinations? Like please, does the princess have a charm cheat or what.

Dex-chan lover
It’s going faster than the LN yes. Most things feel more impactful and really shows how Aria struggles in most of her battles. In the manga she isn’t shown to be as much in trouble as she actually is.

Dex-chan lover
This very site links the novel.

It does feel quite off that MC is so invested in the princess, they had 1? Scene together talking on a balcony, thats enough for her to abandon all safety and dive into noble society of schemes and assassinations? Like please, does the princess have a charm cheat or what.
There weren’t much scenes together with the princess, but they did spend some time together and got close. During this time they both realised they were of the same kind so they felt a kind of kinship.

Users who are viewing this thread