Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
  1. Bitch trapping him in a dungeon to die
  2. Classmate attacking him with his geist
  3. Class rep not doing anything to prevent said attack and looks the other way
  4. Bullying
All these things needs to be properly addressed and punished accordingly for it to be truly satisfying. Like the end to "one day to prevent my bad end" or what the villainess manga was called that recently ended. Good shit, 9-10/10
At least he didn't forgive them and kicked the two faced bitch to the ground :meguupog::chad::kreygasm:

Either way, thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
"I want to see you get revenge."
That's... one of the more unique but effective encouragements I've seen.

Class rep's not a very good class rep.

Sometimes, friends in high places is a very satisfying thing.

And then everyone clapped.
Do you expect more out of this?

Satisfying, but not enough. I'm still want to know/see the proper punishment of that little b*tch.
I'd like that next chapter or so. At some point, since it's something that has to be done.

well we never saw him take of the seals so my headcannon is that dude is still stuck there
Tethercat Principle.

Man, you manga readers really dont know how to read or be patient.
Honestly, I find it better to let the evildoers simmer for a while before they get their punishment. They get to be uncomfortably nervous and still be punished in the end. It's a win-win!

Dex-chan lover
So the repercussions were...nothing? Just some minor embarrament with MC getting one over on them and the school doing nothing. I'm sure nothing bad will happen because of this
will at least MC have the backbone to tell the pure and good girl to fuck off and one-up his classmate is not satisfying for me but at least is a start for MC to fuck them over in future chapters.....i hope

Aggregator gang
man the way this chapter ended especially with that final frame make me think it got axed.
hope that isn't the case but you see it way to often like this.

Dex-chan lover
Some people clearly forget about what happened with the original teacher, lol. The author is definitely not one that skimps out on punishments, just gotta be a little patient.
I mean no offence to the TLs with this, they give us free translated waifus and stories, but I legit forgot who the teacher is and what happened, time to re-read :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
loli... mikey done did it hopefully lv100 is like grown up version or something

Double-page supporter
eh?
where's the limb severing?
guts flying all over?

the class rep is "see no evil, hear no evil" type, right?

Users who are viewing this thread