Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 33 - We're Going to Make a House!?

Dex-chan lover
The bad part about sleeping like that is sand in your hair.

Cute swimsuits.

Telling the younger one to look after the older one can often be a good trick to get the younger one to behave better. In this case I don't think it works, though.

How large is that chicken?

A house-building competition seems a bit of a waste of time. Well, they have time to waste.

He made the standard Minecraft starter dirt shack.

Dragon be as dragon be. Sometimes she forgets other people are not dragons.

Did they say four people ... they got to look again because that is four monsters.
Monsters are people too.

Dex-chan lover
Dear author-san,

please stop pretending that anything can possibly be a threat to these characters. it was funny the first time we played pretend when they rescued Sophia, it was funny the second time when they beat up the demons, it is no longer funny when they unknowingly become the new cast of Lost.

p.s. Sophia needs to do more things because I need to see proud Sophia more often

sincerely,
the funny comment guy

Dex-chan lover
Is that another family member being introduced? Hell yeah

Dex-chan lover
While I’m glad they’re getting a new family member, I’m kinda sad he still hasn’t done the deed once. Thats one process where you don’t want to cut out the middleman, Lloyd.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever that is, they picked the wrong family to victimize.
Considering the evidence so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing this like a vacation package; building your own shelter is part of the experience, so after one tour group leaves they destroy whatever was there and prepare for the next group. If so, they probably mean to do things from the shadows to liven up the experience and don't really mean any harm.

Contributor
They really pointed out in text that this is a swimsuit chapter. :dogewow:

So even Lloyd fell asleep. Don't let their enemies know this...

For a swimsuit chapter this keeps surprising me, none of the girls are wearing the cliche Japanese school swimsuit, least of all the modestly dressed Sophia who would've been the most likely wearer had this been a trashy ecchi harem manga. Glad it's not one of those.

I somehow expected a wooden cabin or a wooden beach house with all the wood that Lloyd carried. But none of the "houses" turned out to be entirely made of wood. Poor Alice couldn't make a shelter for herself if her life depended on it.

The island's shape seems to suggest something. A little wolf head-ish, but maybe I'm just seeing things. The mystery silhouette at the end suggests a female character based on the braid, but I wouldn't rule out femboys either.

inb4 they get a femboy son to join the family as the youngest kid, at least until a biological child is born... whenever that is.

Users who are viewing this thread