Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
If it's like anything that functions as read media with manga art I'd recommend Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa
Had no idea what i was getting into, tought itd just be an example of what made visual novels interesting, had to stop playing it after realizing there were 3 routes to go through and all of them had the same characters go through some awful shit. Honestly going in blind did give a very true experience but my god that was an R18 rating that doesn't hold back.

Dex-chan lover
It’s always fun how much of JUM’s work always end up in stuff like this, huh?
Some manga are unloved for a reason 😔.

But hey, that's also what can make manga so interesting compared to other media. It's not afraid to get werid. Like, ACTUALLY weird, not haha quirky weird or ironic 4th wal break weird. and doesn't always care for what the mainstream thinks of it. Even if I'm off put, I can (usually) respect the author for that.

Supporter
Oh, a fun little assignment! I have so many great works to share! As for my official nomination (I assume I only get one), it will be this. It is definitely not the worst thing I have read - in fact, I have read through it a few times now. But it is a really stupid series, and pretty messed up. It's the first thing that popped in my mind. I'll make a separate post with all the other great series I can think of.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised nobody said Firepunch. That shit just keeps spiralling out of control chapter after chapter

Also how did nobody suggest Methamorphosis/Emergance? It made me puke
If you’re adding disgusting hentai you might as well mention Mi in the box and mountain of amputee princesses. I don’t think you even can find Mi in the box anywhere, which might be just as well.

Dex-chan lover
My recommend: Nisekoi
Reason: Onodera didn't win, even from the start
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread