TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
For once, the sergeant usual "I do what I think is right, even if my men die" attitude would have been totally justified.
At best, the rapist should be suspended, court-martialed and possibly executed. If being a victim is ground for execution for some stupid reason, the perpetrator definitely deserves it.
At worst, even if he is not punished, he should be transferred to a different unit. And get some serious consulting.
Can't have that kind of guy "watching your back" on the battlefield.

For the sergeant to back down this time, Weldie guy here must have serious backing.
And I hate his little talk to Turi telling her to forgive. Riiight.
This is the kind of guy I wish this happens to, just so he can learn about forgiving from the victim's perspective.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how tough and sharp this angled shield can be.
Could it... as some totally random example... cut into a human?

I was half-expecting Turi to defend herself with this after all the training she got to get it ready and maintain its shape under extremely stressful conditions.

Dex-chan lover
The fucker was just out of his mind to pull that shit on someone who gonna watch his back in a sea of bullet.

Sadly this kind of shit does happen in real life modern army, there are cases much more worse and its vomit inducing to think about….but it adds a realism to the work.

This kinda shit adds another layer of suffering of being isekai’d as a girl in this war setting , something a lot of writters skip but is a legitimate issue when you think about it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The unhinged dude is already too far gone , his mind is fucked .
The manga skipped out a few minor things but there are actual facilities in villages and towns near the army’s encampment for soldiers including bars and brothels so they can spend their wage so it isnt like there are no ways for them to get rid of their urge.
Hell even some of the medics do that kind of services for money.
The fucker was just out of his mind to pull that shit on someone who gonna watch your back in a sea of bullet.

Sadly this kind of shit does happen in real life modern army, there are cases much more worse and its vomit inducing to think about….but it adds a realism to the work.

This kinda shit adds another layer of suffering of being isekai’d as a girl in this war setting , something a lot of writters skip but is a legitimate issue when you think about it.

You're just spoiling stuff from the novel. At least in the fan translated novel chapters, the mention of nurses and brothels will likely be mentioned in the next chapter of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
You're just spoiling stuff from the novel. At least in the fan translated novel chapters, the mention of nurses and brothels will likely be mentioned in the next chapter of the manga.
That kinda detail was already since Salsa introduction in the novel but yea ima remove it just in case

Dex-chan lover
also this aint rape, touri is like a teenager if i remember or younger, and trying to condone that like, every man has a desire to rare kids, like what the fuck, kill that bastard and lock up this dude
???
I only got like, half of what you said, but yea kill both of the bastards
this corporal guy is a jackass, like not every guy has the desire to commit sexual assault like wtf

Dex-chan lover
For once, the sergeant usual "I do what I think is right, even if my men die" attitude would have been totally justified.
At best, the rapist should be suspended, court-martialed and possibly executed. If being a victim is ground for execution for some stupid reason, the perpetrator definitely deserves it.
At worst, even if he is not punished, he should be transferred to a different unit. And get some serious consulting.
Can't have that kind of guy "watching your back" on the battlefield.

For the sergeant to back down this time, Weldie guy here must have serious backing.
And I hate his little talk to Turi telling her to forgive. Riiight.
This is the kind of guy I wish this happens to, just so he can learn about forgiving from the victim's perspective.
Seriously, I was so excited to see the commander crush this guy's head with his bare hands, bash his head in or something along those lines but nope! this corporal wants to fuck things up and on top of that tells someone who was sexually assaulted and nearly raped "Just forgive him, all guys got a desire like that wink wink"
I wonder how tough and sharp this angled shield can be.
Could it... as some totally random example... cut into a human?

I was half-expecting Turi to defend herself with this after all the training she got to get it ready and maintain its shape under extremely stressful conditions.
Even if Touri could've used shield at that moment, I doubt it's particularly good at slashing, maybe it's good at bashing though? Even if it could slash, the position she was in (plus her strength by itself) would've made it hard to pick up enough momentum to make an effective slash or even bashing attack.

Dex-chan lover
Seems the sergeant will back down if superior enforcement starts rearing its head, because he doesn't need the military court to start getting in his way of battle. But that also means we're now dealing with "Weldie" effectively keeping a would-be rapist out of the frying pan which will potentially have larger consequences. If he can get away with making sarge back off now, there may be bigger things he tries to budge on.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo as soon as she wakes up and isnt able to stop him or alarm someone, she would have bein killed for abetting it?
that just feels wrong.
also the "normaly" she would be awake by the firs ttouch .. wouldnt that mean this isnt the first time?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo as soon as she wakes up and isnt able to stop him or alarm someone, she would have bein killed for abetting it?
that just feels wrong.
also the "normaly" she would be awake by the firs ttouch .. wouldnt that mean this isnt the first time?
She probably meant a sleep reflex from the battlefield where someone so much as tapping her to get her alert and wake would be the norm. The deep sleep and nightmare both kept her from waking her up on touch, but also woke her up mid-attempt.

Double-page supporter
idk, commander is still wack imo. slight redemption in character but also making weird comments at the beginning but maybe it's TL issue? ("Are you tempting me you slut?" etc etc) still rubs me the wrong way. hoping author corrects course soon because it's a bad taste in the mouth reading this

Group Leader
idk, commander is still wack imo. slight redemption in character but also making weird comments at the beginning but maybe it's TL issue? ("Are you tempting me you slut?" etc etc) still rubs me the wrong way. hoping author corrects course soon because it's a bad taste in the mouth reading this
なんだそれは喘ぎ声か 誘ってンのかこの淫乱!

Dex-chan lover
Morality may have no place on the battlefield but damn...really, any sort of sanctioning of that sort of behavior is just going to degrade unit discipline and morale, even if we remove the moral component. Not that we ever should.

Also, requiring that the victim fight back is just as bad (really, abetting?). At least it's (started to :angery: ) fall out of favor in modern criminal theory, even if popular culture hasn't really caught up on the concept yet.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga adds weaponized time travel the we truly have an ICoG moment

Users who are viewing this thread