Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 8.1 - Swift Judgement (1)

Dex-chan lover
if he arrived just a little earlier the knight wouldn't even got a chance to talk more... waiting for our goodboi to keep making them good

Dex-chan lover
I like how decesive he is, no talking shit whatsoever :pepehmm:
  • No nonsense about letting jackasses live.
  • Isn't an edgelord, but also doesn't get whiney about killing people.
  • Completely levelheaded adult personality. And that's despite his previous life only being shown up through adolescence (so far) -- i.e. not an eternal mental teenager.
  • Bonus points: No katana, miso soup, sushi or saki. No lording over the world with cheat sheet nonsense from previous life.

Dex-chan lover
I get that he wants to defend the kids but the guy just give them a single panel to answer... they could barely even react when he made the questions... one didn't even finish his thought. If actually wanted to get information and not just kill them, unless he can read minds, then that was a very dumb and rushed decision...

7135a7cd321384c84305b130697e3627cd74db13.pnj

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really like that the author isn't afraid to make mc do his M.O.
CUTTING OFF HEADS LIKE A DAMN BOSS
NEXT CHAPTER: HEADS OF CORRUPT PRIESTS BE ROLLING
Honestly... in Manga, is there ever not a corrupt priest?

Don't get me wrong, it's a good trope, but it seems like only the corrupt ones ever come across MC.

If it's someone from the church that isn't corrupt it's usually a hot nun XD

Dex-chan lover
I get that he wants to defend the kids but the guy just give them a single panel to answer... they could barely even react when he made the questions... one didn't even finish his thought. If actually wanted to get information and not just kill them, unless he can read minds, then that was a very dumb and rushed decision...

I'm pretty sure he would have killed them if they gave an answer or not. Them blabbering away going back to their meeting location makes it easier. With him already sending someone to scout their meeting location means he has already have enough info to work with.

No need to interrogate the small fries when the head honcho is here to beat the info out of him.

I mean, rather than answer his question, they took a fighting stance. He wasn't going to take any risks if he could help it, so off to the afterlife they go.

Users who are viewing this thread