Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 34.2 - The battle for part-time job began.

Dex-chan lover
4a8eph.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was pretty off the mark with my previous comment, but since the previous chapter hinted a "yakuza arc", I still think that the new girl is related to the yakuza somehow...

My bet still on she's the daughter of some yakuza boss and because of this she needed (or was forced) to learn martial arts to protect herself. Eventually becomes Akira's rival in tourments and lost a lot of times to her, that's why now she wants Kotaro, to finally have a "win" against Akira.

It's a theory, but I'm on board with this.

Ps: Sumika still the best girl.
the "kotaro's yakuza arc" thing was a joke based on how he looked when he grabbed the guy's hand, no foreshadowing or anything like that

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Japan provides social assistant for polygamous marriages with multiple children from each partner? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
either her rival on martial arts, or that blonde is a dude in disguise

Double-page supporter
Hinode Kotaro is Impervious to My Charms
I thought the same thing. New girl is Mona, but seemingly with a background she considers unfeminine and is thus embarrassed by, a la dark history.

Hinode Kotaro ni watashi no kawaii ga tsujinai. Wonder if Matsumoto sensei has been reading it.

Dex-chan lover
So not only us he getting the bullies in love with him, he is getting a close acquaintance of each bully? I wonder who will be close to the gamer chick and fall for the main character?

Double-page supporter
So who besides me starts to suspect that Kokoa might be a guy? Come on trap is also a common archetype character in hatem stories.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes sip.. sip.. sip... ummmm. slurp... slurp... slurp
Thats some grade A juice right their

Thanks everyone at KappaBeast for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka is going overboard with girls. Like many others they'll end up doing quantity over quality.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The moment Kotarou mentioned the pro-wrestling thing I already thought Kokoa is related to Akira.
Dunno how viable she will be as a new harem member though; probably just at the level of Sumika and the Wi-fi girl.

Users who are viewing this thread