Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
One more noble conspiracy against him from people that act like they're on his side and him being completely oblivious to it and I'll drop it 🫡

Honestly getting tired of that generic noble trope and two faced people, while mc is just being pushed around, especially since it NEVER has any consequences for the people doing it <_<

MC usually always just goes "Haha, you got me good, anyway moving on"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update

Edit: Lady Chiffon, interesting way to frame indulging you and your father’s curiosity… Honestly can’t blame them for wanting to know exactly what dafuq Miyabi is though :pepehmm:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well, butter my biscuit
  • are you frying my rice rn?!
  • are you seriously buttering all my toasts with this?!
  • you've got to be shaking my soda

i wouldn't mind having a cool piece of paper
same lmao only men would understand

maxresdefault.jpg

ah shit they're gonna see the real world that not anyone who acts good to you has good intentions. it's just more shit that mc literally came from a job environment with the most toxicity considering it's an isekai and all but he still don't have that good judge on people smh

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to Mel not joining the party, but she is sticking around (summon item: BBQ), be a vanguard/scout, joining the meals, and helping with their adventuring in general. (Which at that point she is a member in all but name)

Dex-chan lover
Writing isn't exactly hard work, and after a trip you mostly need physical rest, not mental.

A subtle dismissal becomes far less subtle if you point it out in the narration.

She looks a little out of place with so short skirt compared to the other maids.

Yeah, his tact is a little bit lacking. And so is his understanding of how to lure a cat.

Sometimes, you have to be a little more specific when allowing someone to grab what they like.

That's the most "don't hate it" face I've seen in a long time.

They're very slow to realise that she is, indeed, a vanguard.

That's a good smile on page 19.

How does sightseeing not qualify as an errand?

They didn't have to go so hard on painting her as a scheming bastard... I just hope it's not malicious.

Man...this dude would get fleeced the second he sets foot in a full on tourist trap city.
Yeah, he's not exactly what you would call street-savvy.

Looking forward to Mel not joining the party, but she is sticking around (summon item: BBQ), be a vanguard/scout, joining the meals, and helping with their adventuring in general. (Which at that point she is a member in all but name)
Yeah, that's how I see it too. An informal member who may or may not sit out on occasion.

Supporter
Imagine taking Mel to a place like Rodizio Grill where she can just eat, and eat, and eat...

Thank you for the update

Edit: Lady Chiffon, interesting way to frame indulging you and your father’s curiosity… Honestly can’t blame them for wanting to know exactly what dafuq Miyabi is though :pepehmm:
Probably one of the few series where the secondary cast come out like "For all intents and purposes, this guy appeared out of thin air," and that is the actually the case of what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work. Some rough translation in there, but it's acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread