Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 70.1

Dex-chan lover
Nice of him to say "Nah i'm a one gal kinda of guy" even if he gave up in the end, usually it's :

"Multiples girls like me and i come from a majorly monogamous world what can i do to not hurt the other person feeling ?" -MC
"Did you that you can harem ? unga bunga" -Love interest 1,2,3,4,5,6
"I can polygamy ? unga bunga" -MC

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ngl Im a bit sad about harem, romance between yuki and lefi was one of the best in the genre, the whole we will live together for eternity was really cute and romantic, again i dont mind harem Im just a bit dissapointed
My biggest problem with the harem thing in those mangas is that the MC "collects" women who are elites of some sort (be it military, political or whatever) and they instantly get nerfed and just become some sort of victim (the classic arranged marriage plot, get beaten by some bad guy she wouldn't have any difficulties handling before just for MC to save her and show how cool and strong he is), but hey turns out it seems like every male teen in Japan wants a harem so who i'm i to speak.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Life span is a good argument for multiple wives. Doesn't matter if he gets another wife; in the grand scheme of things she'll die fairly soon.

Yeah, sure, he's totally going to play into her self-deception.

No need to try to corrupt her. She's already corrupted.

My biggest problem with the harem thing in those mangas is that the MC "collects" women
I think you can stop there. When it gets to just collecting waifus it gets bland. It's much better to show actual development and reasoning behind the relationships.

So when it comes to harems, "limited" harems where it's three or four characters involved and don't expand later on work better. Those also tend to have the characters, like here, introduced long before they become part of the harem, and they tend to be more involved in the plot, compared to the ones living in the pokeball only to come out when needed for some plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread