Arrogant Slave - Ch. 10 - Sleeping Position and New Equipment

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I kinda want to see the slave as the maid on the noble lady house as the leader of the slaves, but still being her weird self.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I wouldn't be surprise if she were strong and knew how to fight. That said, the noble lady have already overstayed her welcome imo. Sooner she's gone the better. I'll change my mind if she becomes a decent noble wingwoman.

Dex-chan lover
8cdmy-_yUyBIddn8ufROIpOJLrRHV448iSgfoLQt5QE.png

Dex-chan lover
I love that the slave basically shits on her boss's boss.

I also like that she sneaks up out of weird hiding places like under the bed.

And that she suggested taking the old used armor and follow her master into what could be sudden death.

I can only think that in the good ending: she encourages her master to marry the rich brat and she can be the slave mistress who bears his kids

I am getting major Darkness and Centorea vibes from her.

Contributor
Huh, either knights are still commoners in this world or Hamita didn't know knights were the bottom rung of nobility with their own landed estate and a non-hereditary title. Knights are like Samurai who were also not commoners but in a different social class ranked above the plebeians. Or maybe haughty little miss noble likes to keep calling him commoner even when he's no longer one.

If this follows typical developments from the middle ages, there's a fair chance he's marrying this noble daughter and miss arrogant eccentric slave over here becomes his mistress, barring any insane plot twists. That's one way to explain why little miss noble is still here and clinging shamelessly to the "commoner" she's sponsoring.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, either knights are still commoners in this world or Hamita didn't know knights were the bottom rung of nobility with their own landed estate and a non-hereditary title. Knights are like Samurai who were also not commoners but in a different social class ranked above the plebeians. Or maybe haughty little miss noble likes to keep calling him commoner even when he's no longer one.

If this follows typical developments from the middle ages, there's a fair chance he's marrying this noble daughter and miss arrogant eccentric slave over here becomes his mistress, barring any insane plot twists. That's one way to explain why little miss noble is still here and clinging shamelessly to the "commoner" she's sponsoring.
The setting seems to take more inspiration from Ancient Rome rather than the typical European Middle Ages. MC seems to have been a rank and file legionary that was picked up by the local lord to be a bodyguard. Dunno if “knight” is used for the fantasy element or if that’s just what the noble daughter calls him.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey what's with your slave ? She was acting weird !
⸺ You'll have to be more specific. She's always weird."

Also, since she never bothered introducing herself we don't have her name. So I guess in the mean time we'll just go with Little Shit for now ?

Dex-chan lover
10 chapters in and I'm still trying to figure out what society is this based off.
Feels like Ancient Rome, but I'm not 100% sure. There's no way a lord's daughter could walk around like that in ancient Rome.

Users who are viewing this thread