1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sensei, After All, We're The Same

Dex-chan lover
This is so poorly structured it's really hard to both understand and give a shit about these reveals.

Ever since after pushing the girl off a cliff, this manga has been impossible to follow what's even going on. It's like the author changes their mind on how to progress when already in the middle of an idea, which causes things to appear that's all over the place. Just seems like it's gone slowly downhill since near the beginning. I know it probably won't do me any good, but I think I should give it one more chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The engrish translation + the manga's monthly status isn't helping the confusion. I really want to know the teacher's past though...

Dex-chan lover
i dont like this coz its set the precedent for that asshole girl to be forgiven coz she was ''forced'' to do it, even when we know she does horrible stuff on her own, like the acid thing

Double-page supporter
At this point, I don't care how "tragic" her backstory is. This bitch deserves to have a rope tied around her ankles and get thrown around like a fuckin yoyo until every bone in her body is broken. Then you wrap her in a full-body cast in a Jesus Christ pose without mending the breaks so all her bones heal wrong. Then she'll be mounted on top of the entrance to her father's campaign office.

She'll finally be as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.

Dex-chan lover
Are they actually going to try to make me feel bad for her? I don't know how well that's going to fly...

Contributor
whatishappening.jpg

Honestly i don't even care about this series anymore. The pacing got painfully slow for me and with the slow updates it just got worse lol.
I wouldn't mind just dropping this and coming back just to read the end chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread