365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 4)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
its probably not that thought that reaches you in to tears like that..
Its the magnitude of your blunder or success that makes you weep badly.

Dex-chan lover
I already saw that he wasn't ready and rushing the idea when he brought his bankbook when he went to meet up with her. Sure raising a kid costs a lot but when it's what you immediately think about when wanting to a start relationship with someone, they're basically thinking too far ahead completely forgetting the present.

It's great that Gon figured out that he wasn't ready but I hope he learns and goes for her again

Dex-chan lover
this development is too rushed for Gonda and Kaori...

I get that they are just side Chara, same with the assistant manager (was it confirmed he got divorced? what about his kid? custody? going blond? seriously?), but give some solid development and conclusion instead of just half-hearted show and move on....

Gonda and Kaori should meet and talk face to face, she got scared and didn't meet him, and he regret his first reaction, but they never talked about it with each other but instead with a their friend only (MC and the one that came to meet Gonda) and that's not a proper solution to the whole thing.

Group Leader
What a bitch! Sending someone else to talk to him? Fuck her, she doesn't deserve him, especially, as some may think, that this was a test to see if he was really serious. I hope he gives up on her and finds someone else who won't treat him like just another asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly What she did wasn't ok but don't call her a bitch. It probably wasn't a test though.

Gon-chan was really nice. He was willing to marry her even though she is a single mom. But he wasn't ready. From the fact that he froze up the first time, to how he was clearly worried about finance. Even if they did marry, I fear they would soon divorce.
I wish she had talked with him face-to-face. But I understand why she chose to ask her friend to do it, because facing him would just hurt them both.

Group Leader
@zokoi19 Although her friend said Kaori wasn't like that, it sure looks like that was exactly what Kaori was doing. She was fine being otaku friends with him but be in a romantic relationship, let alone get married to that fat pig? No way! Kaori knew that that was the best way to get rid of him in one stroke. I wouldn't doubt that the bitch and her friend had a hilarious time laughing about how the fat pig froze up when he was shown Kaori's kid.

Dex-chan lover
What's the raw for that 'It's all right'? Because depending on the context, 'Ii' could also be read as 'It's fine already.' or to be more direct, 'We're through.' which would fit more with that face.

@zokoi19
Bruh, a kid is a huge responsibility, the fact that he actually thinks about finance shows that he is in fact much more well prepared than some dude who would outright say yes without thinking about the future. How you jump to conclusion of them divorcing is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread