5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - The Five's Morning

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba you damn idiot
Idiot for studying and idiot for understanding your feeling

I'm sorry,i'm sorry, fucking hell

oooooh nino being a brat about not being picked. i wonder how the drams will play out, we already know she was at the wedding. also why cant itsuki not saying congrats?

Dex-chan lover
So Negi is giving us a harem ending after all?

If so, you're a god.

Dex-chan lover
So I'll copy paste my reddit comment

Nino: She doesn’t want Yotsuba to worry about hurting her sisters and wants her to pursue her happiness. She obviously doesn’ plan to disown Yotsuba but just wants to give her a push to be a little more selfish. It lacks tact, is bit harsh and is very tsundere but that’s the Nino way.

Miku: Miku underwent the same feelings when she was hesitant about confessing for real. Back then, Nino was there to support her and now Yotsuba’s going through the same motions. As such, she did this clumsy act so that Yotsuba realizes that she has to follow her heart or that happiness may slip away. It’s a bit awkward and dorky but then again, it’s very Miku.

No need to panic my dudes.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh

im gonna just wait for the ending bc although i get yotsuba tries to prioritize her sisters feelings shes kinda ignoring the fact that her actions end up hurtin others while its literally rubbing salt in the wound for her sisters
if she doesnt want to be with him for any reason she should just reject him directly and call it a day

Dex-chan lover
Despite the fact I do ship Yotsuba, she is really not bright as all.

Kinda feel like a cheap drama with Nino though. Miku however add the psychology tag to this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The more I think about it, the more this chapter makes sense.
Nothing was really resolved by him choosing. So obviously those plot points would have to be resolved.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like the dark vibes around Miku. That's a bad place to say these words.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder: just because Fuu loves Youtsuba doesn't mean they're the ones who get married at the end.

I still either want a harem ending (because that would be the most thematically consistent) or an ambiguous ending (Because the bride is red herring in my opinion and it would be better to leave it up to interpretation. This story is more about the characters and their relations to one another and analyzing how they relation. You lose a good chunk of compelling drama if you give us a clear answer)

Fed-Kun's army
I thought for sure Nino would have taken it the hardest, but Miku looks so depressed. I was rooting for Yotsuba, but now I feel bad :(

guys, remember they're sisters, not just acquaintance who love same person. they can't just brush it off and moving on just like that... of course drama bound to happen....

its just like itsuki said last ch, "its just beginning"

well, the problem is how negi handle this situation. now be patient and wait next chapter....

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
There's no more room for coping with this and the volume 13 cover. Time to seek out doujins and fanart for your quint and fall back. Lol.

Also idk why people think Miku completely died inside over this. The dead eyes are her thing. Her and Nino clearly want Yotsuba to accept her win.

Double-page supporter
Saw a comment on reddit that aptly summed up why this is so annoying and unsatisfying an ending, why a lot of people, including myself, thought Yotsuba could have been a bait ending, and to paraphrase it:

We essentially never saw or read any of Fuutaro's personal feelings on each of the girls, and were never given a clear indication how he actually feels about each girl. Yea, there were hints and all that for each girl, yes all the girls clearly liked him, but because of the lack of exploration of Fuutaro's feelings, while the winner remained hidden and unexpected, the entirety of the relationships were one-sided and lacking chemistry, thus any choice for any girl would and does feel unsatisfying, forced and like a bit of an asspull because of that.

This manga, like the majority of harems, would have been better off as a VN or pick your adventure book. I have a feeling this will be forgotten just as quickly as Nisekoi because of this incredibly whelming ending.

Users who are viewing this thread