A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The 4th "Monster Taming" Knight Order

Double-page supporter
edit: Too many dissapointments from recen skip releases made me lash out, thanks for the mass release

Dex-chan lover
Okay.
I'm sensitive so if you spot a grammar mistake/typo, please kindly point it out for me to fix.
I don't want to hear insults, I try my best but English isn't my strong point and "mistakes were made"

Aggregator gang
Lol knights, especially their commanders should have been chosen also from their personality. What a jerk :/

Group Leader
[...] if you spot a grammar mistake/typo, please kindly point it out for me to fix. [...] "mistake was made"

*mistakes were made

Dex-chan lover
@Karakuri1812
No, their commander is good.
The leader of the 4th Order will become Fia's holy Pope upon meeting.
He bows before "goddess" and the "Dragon God".

@Loli_Omamoritai Thank you for uploading your part of the translation.

What are you gonna do tho? Collab with the other group or continue translating and maybe the other group drops the series?

Dex-chan lover
@neo_child
I don't know. This one is currently my most favorite manga so I translate it right after the raw is released. I only need help in Proof-read / grammar-check.

Gotta admit...causing cerebral hemorrhage is effective with taking things out quickly.

Aggregator gang
truly a god to have blessed us with so many chapters at once

Thank you for sharing.

Yooooo shes like smart and dumb at the same time.

I wonder what happened in the past to cause the saintess to degrade so badly.

@Loli_Omamoritai is there a wn/ln for this series?

Group Leader
@Loli_Omamoritai If you don't mind, I (or anyone else who offers) can totally proofread your translations. This manga's pretty good and I think it'd make a lot of the haters go away and have more people read it.

Group Leader
@domo404 The novel raws can be found here, https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7673ff/ . From what I can find, this group seems to of just started translating it into English https://mendokusaitls.wordpress.com/projects/the-reincarnated-great-saint-hides-herself-as-a-saint/

Dex-chan lover
@NotFunstuff
Yes. Thank you very much.
Then I will first upload it on my site. And whisper you here. If you spot any mistake, please point it out to me so that I can fix it and upload after you give it an Okay.

Users who are viewing this thread