A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Black Dragon Expedition - Part 3

Really wish mangadex would load all the pages, but nope. Good 4 pages not loading at all. Even after countless page reloads

Dex-chan lover
@monstermayhem436 lol same here i thougth its only me . But i wait about 10 minute then i can read the 4 last page lmao. Idk why its happen but i visit another website manga and its cool no problem :')

Thanks for the update. But i hope 1 mor chapter again aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Remember, the chance for meeting a black dragon were 100% from the very beginning, the captain said so....🤣🤣🤣
But the guts of the blue dragon!!! It dares to attack FIA! Let’s find how she avoids getting caught.... in next chapter 😉 hopefully

What she’s saying about body enhancement, though... I think it means that his state seems like that, like body enhancement is used on him... although it’s not used by Fia (it could be other saintess, or somehow his own magic?). Or it could simply be manga/anime logic- his strength could be driven from courage and a sense of camaraderie 🤷🏻‍♀️

Group Leader
@ArpanaR Next chapter will be dedicated entirely to Zabira's backstory, so we'll have to wait for another one to see how she's gonna swindle her way out of this. Well the next raw is gonna come out in two days if nothing changes but it'll be another two weeks until I can get that one out translated.

My bet is that she'll ask Quentin for the "magical" rock, toss it and tell Zabira to fly at the mountain lol. Dunno though, maybe the truth will finally surface.

Can we all mourn for the true tragedy here. The death of the bird costume. Poor thing never did anything wrong.

I am really liking this series. A lot more than many other similar ones. You got to love the MC even though what happen to her in her previous life is seriously fed up. No way someone having all that dumped into their head wouldn't end up seriously messed up.

The cat's outta the bag now or should I saw the dragon is out of the bird now.

Group Leader
Now way that blue dragon didn't "smell" the black one.
Transformation was needed by the plot but didn't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread