Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 42 - Even Though You're Sleeping Next to Me

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'll just say what I said in the spanish chap, aherm.

Hey author, if you can fucking draw explicit NTR hentai fantasy scenes, and then even expand on those scenes;

Then why the fuck can't you give the actual protags the same treatment?

Cut the bullshit and just go full plap plap clap clap, cause you showed us you CAN draw it.

Group Leader
Remember Riku, if ya boy Takt can’t help you jerk off. Then hoes before bros. Hoes before bros. :smugchisato:

Don’t mind if she can’t be yours. Just take her. BE A CHAD!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would really respect Nikumaru sensei if they just commit to both Shizuku & Riku just banging the hell out of each other regardless of it becoming smut. Sure this chapter was spicy & I won't lie about it but the path to get to this event was really a grind. We still have no idea what Shizuku is thinking nor as to why Takt acts suspicious in the beginning of the story. Can't wait to see if the other girls will also have some kind of sexual encounter with Riku or be more baiting. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so she's totally messed in the head regardless, but that must mean that she's either dying of something, about to transfer overseas, or is being blackmailed by Takt into hiding the fact that Takt is gay. Seriously? Waking up in the middle of the night to go take a piss together?

Dex-chan lover
She really be jorkin his peanits, smh. Bf in the same room as these cheating mfs

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay so she's totally messed in the head regardless, but that must mean that she's either dying of something, about to transfer overseas, or is being blackmailed by Takt into hiding the fact that Takt is gay. Seriously? Waking up in the middle of the night to go take a piss together?
Takt just wanted Riku to help him practice his golf put technique.

Users who are viewing this thread