Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Patrick just understands her so well I can't to see the future chapters sterilized! They're really cute together. Let the other die and let them be happy together.

Thank you for the Tl!

Aggregator gang
Patrick the good boi! Hope he stays by her side. Thanks so much for the chapter 💕

Dex-chan lover
Eumiella has a good head on her shoulders by not immediately assuming the Demon Lord will be only large threat she ever has to face.

Now, if she can only avoid having that head cut off. Because her healing magic can't regrow heads... can it?

Contributor
@Simkin as with regrowing heads, the other question is... can I grow a body from the head or a head from the body? And finally, if its both, can I grow a clone like a planarian does?

Aggregator gang
fling.png

RIP

Omg Best Boy is already sticking up for our girl. Ah, and I love the fact he's not going to judge her woohoo~ sasuga ML.

I love how much he's trying to ensure that she's not alone even though he's literally getting beaten up. I hope they get together ASAP

Dex-chan lover
> I know some character that survive when his head has been chopped off, he was "Tanaka the Wizard", another isekai series.

His head was chop off, he heal his body without the head to regrow his head over there, and he was successful.
Now the original head were like a soccer ball now after that....

> Eumillia's character design were off place in this setting of this isekai.
But in truth, she really was a super beautiful oriental girl.
Asian readers here had higher chance of being charmed by her right from chapter 1.
For asian,i think she was a standard of beauty, i think....

Users who are viewing this thread