Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Lunchbox

Dex-chan lover
It feels like it's Gen Z trying to figure out how to interact with 2D. And it's fucking annoying.
Gen Z is honestly the creepiest gen I’ve ever seen like they try to make it seem like 2D characters are real with real feelings and then they force their ideals onto those characters like just ew

Fed-Kun's army
Are people trying to say that the nurse is grooming the kid even tho the nurse has never done anything remotely related to grooming
Did you forget the new-years shrine chapter?

Also, fiction is not distinct from reality, it is affected by reality and it in turn affects reality. Otherwise we wouldn't have people making actually working lightsabers and every conservative dumbfuck invoking 1984.

Consuming stories like this without critical thought will make you think grooming is okay.

Double-page supporter

Also, fiction is not distinct from reality, it is affected by reality and it in turn affects reality. Otherwise we wouldn't have people making actually working lightsabers and every conservative dumbfuck invoking 1984.

Consuming stories like this without critical thought will make you think grooming is okay.
This is the stupidest take I've ever read, distinguishing reality from fiction is something any rational human being can do, are you one of the ones trying to ban videogames because they make kids violent? that's the same stupid logic you are trying to apply here.

Dex-chan lover

Wtf is wrong with you why can’t people like you just ever enjoy stuff

Fed-Kun's army
This is the stupidest take I've ever read, distinguishing reality from fiction is something any rational human being can do, are you one of the ones trying to ban videogames because they make kids violent? that's the same stupid logic you are trying to apply here.
Fiction exists WITHIN REALITY. You can't separate them. I don't think all videogames should be banned, exactly because they're not all the same. I do think age restrictions on them should be enforced more thoroughly, since yes, violent videogames (remember how adjectives work here) do actually negatively affect children's and teens mental health. Same how I don't have a problem with all manga just because a fuck tonne have gross pedo shit in them.
Wtf is wrong with you why can’t people like you just ever enjoy stuff
I do frequently "just enjoy things". But I'm also not a weaboo, I'm a normie, and I react accordingly to the gross pedo shit that is so overly present in anime and manga.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of cringe takes here lately (its just one guy but still). Just ignore and move on.

Anyway, good for sensei to call out prez. Kindness can kill after all. Just be firm so she can actually move on.

Double-page supporter
since yes, violent videogames (remember how adjectives work here) do actually negatively affect children's and teens mental health.
That is entirely false, you should inform yourself better, I guess you are one of those that supports banning and burning books that you think aren't "good".
source about the videogame thing here

Fed-Kun's army
normie? on this site? you sure?
I found this site back when I still had the same ideas about fiction as you. But that was years before v5.
That is entirely false, you should inform yourself better, I guess you are one of those that supports banning and burning books that you think aren't "good".
source about the videogame thing here
That study criticises the vagueness of what constitutes as a "violent" video game and then goes on to categorize it by PEGI calling it violent. Which also only tells you if a game contains violence at any point, and does not care for the context of its portrayal or it's frequency. The study was also made with the primary goal of disproving the many prior studies who had found the opposite, which goes against the scientific method.

I don't support banning ANY books. I do think some books that reinforce hateful ideas shouldn't be given to children or teens without discussion on those problems ("Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" for example, since it's misinformation about the Holocaust and takes a position sympathetic to Nazis).

just wanna say that it's ok to criticize shit that grosses you out like age gap/power dynamic shit like with the nurse and the council president. no idea why it bothers people so much to have someone think it's weird. it's no different than criticizing any other part of a manga.

Dex-chan lover

Why do murican feel the need to insult other all the time? Because people have different view on politic than you dont mean they are wrong.
What's more is that 1984 is an extremely well received book by everyone who have even the slightliest knowledge about history and politic. The entire book is made to show how bad tyranical country can be, it's based in the USSR and the Nazi. At which point can someone say that all people talking about a book like this are dumb?

You could have made some point if you where not so much disrespectfull and full of yourself. And no, because an idiot insult you dont mean you should do it too.

To get back on the story. The age gap is not big and the prez is a few month away from graduating. The prez spend year continously doing her best to seduce the nurse, but said nurse kept resisting. In the end they got realy close but the nurse still do her best to keep enouth distance.
This is not grooming nor is it the fault of the nurse. She is just a human, if a beautifull girl spend her time seducing her there's nothing strange with her devolopping feeling.

You cant call out the adult when a student get horny, if the adult try his best to resist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why do you even quote me with this garbage? If you think of 2D in real world terms, you should go and check out other mediums, this one is not for you.

It's strange to pretend that 2d and the real world are so different... You know that humanity didn't wait for manga to start writing fantasy? People who write story do so based on what they like and how they see the world. The two are linked by the simple fact that fictional world are writen by real people.

A romcom with a 30 year old MC with a harem full of 10 looking girl is obviously made by a pedo for pedo. The same as something like the Silmarillon

Because it's fictif dont mean it have no link with reality. People that fap on manga and pron with child are attracted to child and people that fap on manga and pron with rape are degenerate.
People that use the "it's 2d so it's ok" are the same as the one that goes "lol vidiagamu mak pepol volen". There's no difference between the two, it's just two group that want to think their belief is the truth because they feel better this way.

People are affected by fiction, it's a fact. If not no one would read book or watch movie, people use fictional media to find enjoyment. But it's proven that abusing fiction has an impact on people's personality. The pron industry is the best exemple of this.

Banned
It's strange to pretend that 2d and the real world are so different... You know that humanity didn't wait for manga to start writing fantasy? People who write story do so based on what they like and how they see the world. The two are linked by the simple fact that fictional world are writen by real people.

A romcom with a 30 year old MC with a harem full of 10 looking girl is obviously made by a pedo for pedo. The same as something like the Silmarillon

Because it's fictif dont mean it have no link with reality. People that fap on manga and pron with child are attracted to child and people that fap on manga and pron with rape are degenerate.
People that use the "it's 2d so it's ok" are the same as the one that goes "lol vidiagamu mak pepol volen". There's no difference between the two, it's just two group that want to think their belief is the truth because they feel better this way.

People are affected by fiction, it's a fact. If not no one would read book or watch movie, people use fictional media to find enjoyment. But it's proven that abusing fiction has an impact on people's personality. The pron industry is the best exemple of this.
Why do you even bother typing this much out when it's clear as day from the first sentence that you don't know what you are talking about? What is this mental illness?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you sensei! u took the words out of my mouth. I mean, its not like Riri dont know tbh. But shes happily living of scraps and theres actually too many of those for her to feed. Nanjou just prolonging Riri already existing pain for he sake of not hurting her doesnt help anyone.
Riri is fueled up, understandably, since she thinks is her last chance to try something. But until Nanjou is clear that this kind of thing makes her uncomfortable and that things are going great with sensei Riri will keep trying, mostly to enjoy her senpai while she still can.

Can the president just graduate already so her and the nurse can leave the story. I really hate any of the scenes of them together. Like I'm sorry student-teacher relationships are just wrong and just waiting till they graduate is not the noble sacrifice people are making it out to be, like at least put some distance between you 2. And about the 2d thing, it still came out of the author's mind, it's not like this manga is writing itself.
The main couple and Uda are just the best.

Dex-chan lover
Why do you even bother typing this much out when it's clear as day from the first sentence that you don't know what you are talking about? What is this mental illness?
Seeing how childish you are i would not be surprised if you had one yeah. But why talk about this? Dont you want to actualy do the crazy effort of reading first?

Banned
Seeing how childish you are i would not be surprised if you had one yeah. But why talk about this? Dont you want to actualy do the crazy effort of reading first?
If a post starts like yours, there is never anything worthwhile following. I've been long enough on the internet to understand this simple fact. You have no idea about the medium you are setting foot in. Stop replying to me.

Users who are viewing this thread