Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This is going so shitly. Pointless chapter if you ask me and it has been like that since a few chapters ago... The setting is actually interesting enough but the author or artist dont want to work on the story at all and barely pushing out any chapters with zero story in them. Why you wasting this author?

Dex-chan lover
lol I guess this kind of characters are par for the course when it comes down to this type of stories.

Dex-chan lover
...This is perhaps one of the worst characters to imply is going to be a recurring member of the cast (the annoying ikemen dude with the crush). He doesn't have any redeeming characteristics that would make him less annoying (like Kuno from Ranma 1/2, who at least was innocently earnest to the point of being silly comic relief).

I was thinking about Kuno as well for these kinds of deranged, devoted, dickheads.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, this manga is one step closer to being a drop. Have a little bit of a spine Washio, your students were harassed, they weren't given an apology, and the one who started shit is still harassing them with no remorse?

I know the author is probably just building up for the eventual humbling on that elf teacher, but this chapter just leaves a bad taste in the mouth, especially with the teased comeuppance from the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with wish fulfillment fantasies is that you need to build some sort of framework to suspend your disbelief and make you think that your wish can actually be fulfilled within the rules of the narrative

This one doesn't bother with that.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
This was a bad chapter. The last chapter established itself as a possible advancement point for the story, the current one regressed it by re-establishing the status quo/conflicts. I know the story played it for comedic effect, it doesn't stop readers from noticing this is a nothingburger.

Dex-chan lover
Ewwww spiders! But Wet underwater spiders are OK?! LOL

Thanks everyone at Kyoto Ramen Translations001 for the translation

Dex-chan lover
This guy is annoyingly self deprecating, comes off as dishonest.

Dex-chan lover
if this weirdo of a character is going to show up at least once per chapter, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
So an entitled ass attacked, provoked, and harassed two highly-lethal monster girls with limiters which led to destruction of a library tower, got away scot-free after writing an apology letter, and been hinted to be a recurring character?

Absolute Cinema Enema
Still on reading list because the monmusu class is still not complete

Dex-chan lover
Why would he apologize, he made it pretty clear that Limnoa will have to face up for everything not only his offenses but also the destruction of the tower, which sucks for Limnoa, but i guess that's what they signed up for

Users who are viewing this thread