Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 21.5 - Lady Tsubaki

@Tamerlane Let's hope, they will be as atracted to him, as she is, but that they will be far more honest about it 😀
That way, she'll get her shit together faster...

Dex-chan lover
@Meyujin The average height for a Japanese adult is 160-165 cm, so not common to see people that tall in Japan, especially if they are fully japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell yeah the author now focusing a little bit more on the ML, I really hope we got to see both perspective much more often

Supporter
I really don't believe Tsubaki was raped, though I do believe she was touched in a sexual way, made to expose herself or otherwise place herself in a humiliating position, as part of a failed blackmail scheme; she might have even been battered. Literal rape typically would not leave a woman in a state to which they would further desire sexual contact, as she has been for some time now (no hentai logic in this series). Plus, the school doctor would definitely be more cautious with her during their Q & A session about masturbation. Her knowledge of anything sexual is so limited that it would be a far fetch to explain that she had actually been forced to perform any sexual acts. No, I think some guys got handsy with her, forced her to strip, and perhaps smacked her around; it's quite possible that Tsubaki's defiance is what saved her from being fully taken. None of that is good of course, but this series would certainly take a much darker turn if something worse had happened to her, and I don't see the author moving it towards that direction.

No wonder she got away with her false sexual assault accusations with a family like that.

Double-page supporter
i just read all of this in one go.

this is amazing. absolutely amazing.

@NEETsoc well the overprotective parents cliche was meant to be funny, but it is kinda annoying . Also i don't think she ever false charge. based from previous chapter (the one when 4-eyes overheard her about masturbating in infirmary,) she did experiences real sexual harrasment i think, and expulse those sex offender for it.

Users who are viewing this thread