Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Interests and truth

Now that Asebi is revealed to be a human all along, she can now make babies with Yuu. Sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Gram gets away with everything once again and of course Asebi ends up being human
How boring

Dex-chan lover
Bah, after all the themes about whether or not humanoid robots can be treated and thought of as human, she's just a human? I can't help but be a little disappointed, the central conflict of the romance is just nullified.

But only ONE romance. Dahlia still has the same theme. Best Girl confirmed

Dex-chan lover
Ok the sci fi buff in me applauds this solution.
Asebi seemingly experienced consciousness interruption (death) but there was no interruption due to quantum link shenanigans.
I’m impressed.

Also Asebi’s healthy hips and lithe frame
W O F F

Fed-Kun's army
Why change memories? So the war wont happen again? LOL, good luck with suppressing human nature.

Dex-chan lover
so asebi is actually a bad guy
I'm totally hoping some of the depth comes back.... (doubt it)

Dex-chan lover
@AkiTooru
Still a shitty thing to do and how can you trust a random humanoid module that has previously been hostile to you and other people ? And she doesn't seem to react at the later prospect of killing Asebi, her sister and father (though we shall see in the following chapters for that). Also she handed asebi back to her father where all sorts of things could happen to her, mess with her memories or herself, who knows ? Very scummy in anycase.

OH SHIT, a plot twist that actually had me surprised!! Also Asebi being a real human means her and Yuu CAN GET BUSSSSAAAAAYYY!

Dex-chan lover
Can someone translate kanji next to last chapter on contents page? I think this might be the last volume.

Double-page supporter
@Warpbeast still, it wasn't Licorice who killed Asebi, it was the traitor android who'd probably have done it anyway, and did it without Licorice's consent.
She could already know the core's location, and we're not shown if Licorice told her the information after the android revealed herself.

The android also wasn't hostile in the past either?

As for what she'll do, and what she thinks about killing Asebi and her father, the only thing we've got is a pretty shocked face from her. I wouldn't call that "No reaction"

@BlazingMagpie it is the last volume

Dex-chan lover
@AkiTooru
Hence why we need to see the future chapters to get her full stance but still betrayed them and also without much guarantee that Androids would agree to leave the fleet alone.
Of course she knew the core location since they told everybody not thinking they had a spy (Licorice saw her young self in the android when she was acting as her apprentice).

Licorice still shouldn't be excused for her behaviour it was scummy from her and I hope it gets addressed and not just sweeped under the rug as it is often done in other works of a similar type.

Users who are viewing this thread