Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 357 - The Mystery of Being Serious

Dex-chan lover
next week
the bathhouse
are we really going full throttle on the fanservice and "lucky pervert" train?
if ika musume girls start appearing nude in the next dozen chapters then it's the axe

Dex-chan lover
Please don't end :qq:

You can't break the cycle of going in the same grade each new year :aquadrink:

Aggregator gang
This came out of nowhere which is half awesome, half worrying for the future of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought this manga was going to continue forever with random bullshit yet which I like to read. Seems it's starting to progress at last.

Though there should have really been some kind of build up or hint in recent previous chapters for this. This was way too sudden.

Dex-chan lover
snowball fight, woo. oh, sudden confession time. at least start it with morals girl and slowly trickle down to the members. we could even have that newspaper girl take pictures of everyone giving Daisuke chocolates.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh wheres the other waifus at? WHERES MY GYARU?!
Don't worry there's still more chapter to go and there's still a bath house chapter. So yeah maybe there's more confession to go..
I thought it was a dream sequence, but it seems it is going to the harem route 😳😳😳
Yeah it's seems it will gonna be harem ending our multiple ending route. Like bokuben or goumon shoujo..

Dex-chan lover
I really thought this manga was going to continue forever with random bullshit yet which I like to read. Seems it's starting to progress at last.

Though there should have really been some kind of build up or hint in recent previous chapters for this. This was way too sudden.
We did have the recent chapter with Suzu visiting her mother's grave with Daisuke and it ends with her mother's ghost pushing her towards him. So there was a slight bit of build-up for her at least. Plus we all know the girls like him, they just needed a push.

Group Leader
"WHAT IS WITH THIS SUDDEN TURN OF EVENTS?!" people who haven't been paying attention to the 300 or so chapters of subtext, especially with the girls competing behind his back in numerous chapters for a long while...

Seriously, do I need to compile a list of all the times he's made one of them swoon? Did you all forget the romantic comedy tags listed on the main page? They ain't new.

I swear to god you people don't actually read and just react...

Users who are viewing this thread