Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu

Fed-Kun's army
The chronology of the chapters is all kinds of meandering, but I'm just hoping that's the true "mystery" of the club: the school year stretching into the infinite.

@MothproofAcorn
The manga being labeled as "ecchi" doesn't mean it doesn't have an enjoyable story.
I think it's okay for me to call out people that only look for the ecchi/hentai in manga. Otherwise, he should have just kept his mouth shut and enjoyed his doujinshi.

Ngl, this is really good. I’m not saying the art is amazing or the story is so good, it’s the consistency, the chapters never disappoint you. Unlike solo levelling or kaguya sama, I haven’t put off the chapters, I don’t think “I’ll read it later, it’s probably gonna be boring” I just read it and I get a few chuckles.

But.. it also doesn’t go anywhere, it’s just a manga you pick up, get a few chuckles, then leave it at that.

Nice gag manga that made me laugh and I really enjoyed until I started losing interest after about chapter 160. Not that's there's anything specific that happens it's just the fact that it's so casual and ordinary that I sometimes ignore it when I see that it's been updated.
7/10

I like this manga its wholesome and nice to read from time to time it's not going anywhere and no plot to think about, it's just nice.

7/10 let's you pass the time but that's about it. Dropped it at chapter 22 or so. Got bored of it fast.

As of writing this, I just finished chapter 170, I believe THREE April Fools have passed, and they haven't gone up a grade ONCE. This manga is good IMO, but it just doesn't make sense in the school life part of it.

Dex-chan lover
@NINJAROBOTLUKE why should it? it's a freaking gag manga. kotone's the face and a third year. she would have to graduate and you can bet your ass that the university won't be in the woods around the school...
having her appear as a guest on a daily basis just wandering around the school makes no sense either. it's the same for Seitokai Yakuindomo.

@NINJAROBOTLUKE It's the type of manga where time is irrelevant until it ends, like seitokai yakuindomo, or the author's previous work, ika musume. It's an episodic manga, without an overall plot, so time progression would just cause unnecessary problems. It's like how ash has been 10 for 20 yrs in the pokemon anime and shin-chan has been in elementary school for thirty years.

@Galder pretty sure the anime is still a weekly thing in japan. New episodes keep coming even to this day. And there's a new movie like every year

About time we get Yui on the cover. I expected this way back in Vol. 8 before Anbe-sensei decided to loop through the harem members again

Dex-chan lover
I just stumbled across this on the front page. Does this feel like its coming to an end soon? Or still alot of story left to tell? 200+ chapters is pretty nice to read as a newcomer, but if it feels like it is almost done, I could wait and just do it in one go.

Users who are viewing this thread