BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 188 - Raise Your Neglectful Hand

Dex-chan lover
Melon's father has to die, right?
Melon's mother's death is so tragic right now. Where is the tragedy tag?

Dex-chan lover
@jbro212 I think it was clear that all he said were shallow excuses, he was just an immature guy that didn't wanna deal with the child he created. Which is really shitty, no matter how you spin it.

Ok yes melons dads alive but also page 18 looks like they're about to shag and theirs nothing you can do to change my mind

Dex-chan lover
You think your carnivore/herbivore match is awkward? Wait until you meet the 75% wolf/25% komodo hybrid in love with a dwarf rabbit with ears that barely reach his waist. Who also has an incredibly strong bromance with a deer willing to give him the foot off his leg to help him out, lol.

Wait, wait, wait, holy shit! Just had a dark thought.

Melon wants Legoshi to bite his throat out to complete his “love failure” thing..... What if Melon got to Haru before this?

Granted, I know that’s completely nutty, but I’m just putting it out there.

Dex-chan lover
so all this shit is because of a misunderstanding between eaten and ran away huh

OMG, Melon's mother genuinely loved the father all while the father was scared of her. That's so sad.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to wait and see for more information on Melon's dad before I judge him. Right now I don't see how a herbivore like him running away from Melon's carnivore mother is the worst thing in the world.

Double-page supporter
If Paru stick to the "realist" approach for the dad, my bet he's gonna show upmost disgust and fear for his son when we see his eyes

Double-page supporter
Nah, Im quite fine with condemning someone for not taking responsibility for their actions. Especially when that produces a child.
"Oh, I was scared of how she looked at me" but he wasn't scared when he was nutting in her?
He scum and a deadbeat. Whose actions led to a toxic upbringing for his son.

Double-page supporter
@Zen44 The fact that he left and Melon thought his mother ate him was a huge factor in him killing his own mother and turning into the murderous sociopath that he is today. I hope Melon tears his head off in front of everyone.

Double-page supporter
Melon is going to try and kill his own father to set his reality straight again.

Dex-chan lover
@muteprophet8726 Yeah he left Melon's mom but that doesn't make him "evil". Scummy? Sure, but it's understandable since it's been established that a herbivores instincts can sometimes overpower their thoughts and feelings. Same thing with carnivores. Plus I doubt Melon would have had a good life with his dad around anyways since he still would have faced racism along with his own hybrid nature.

THE REAL VILLAIN WAS RACISM ALL ALONG!

WHAT A TWIST! Well, no, not a twist, we already knew that.

BUT STILL GOOD COMEBACK.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zen44 It does because he left her to deal with it on her own with a child no less, it’s worse since she is the carnivore, they spread rumors of her eating him when she was already suffering from the pain of being abandoned by him

Double-page supporter
Melon's mom really shoulda just been like "yeah I didn't eat yo daddy, yo daddy just a little bitch" and we coulda turned left on this whole shit

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger oh you forgot the part in which said deer use to be her Ex which she had a healthy sexual relationship with While admittedly said hybrid wolf supposedly only likes her because he has a herbivore fetish and her loli is his kink because he also likes tiny things

Users who are viewing this thread