Because I'm an Uncle Who Runs a Weapon Shop

Group Leader
what an appropriate time for crab rave
hVNigYF.png

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
lol the art style changed and he doesn't looked like much of an uncle anymore :<

I am honestly surprised by the direction this story has taken, and I think I like where it is going.

Group Leader
That means 1 person who said that came every 47,250 years

That's a bit of a sad existence.

@UnknownSaint111 honestly I'd say yeah just drop it, but final call is up to you.

Personally I just think there's so much more content out there to consume that it's just not worth wasting the time on something even the author doesn't put that much care or thought into.

To who want read this manhua, please visit their site to read their latest manga, manhwa and manhua and support them

I will probably just abandon this site, there is a point where it just becomes a huge bother and is not worth it anymore

Dex-chan lover
Someone will probably snipe the manhunt if it’s good, just be patient and don’t give in to what is essentially cyber terrorism

I really wish people would stop adding chapters to this site if they are just going to be immediately taken down. I'm tired of the constant useless rss notifications

Users who are viewing this thread