Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
whats this sudden love ppl have for Fuwa? Like she has been treating our mc like absolute shit the whole manga, just bcuz 1 chapter she was mild and didnt talk shit doenst mean all of a sudden she deserves to get more focus and b a contender lol.. I couldnt rly care much bout her as a character ngl. The sister i respect doe
People just came to realise that problem is not the girl but the boy. There is absolutely no info on why the fuck MC loves her THIS much. And regardless of the reason, he still insists on simping despite knowing she is gunning for the Prez (aka other team) lol. She has absolutely no fault in any of this. MC just injects himself to whereever she is just like the club and doesn't take no for an answer. Which is borderline creep behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I know we all agree(not really) that Prez is best girl, and Mahiru has the best chemistry, and Myaa is the 3rd place(although I personally like her).
What I think you're all forgetting gentlemen, is the chance of a dark horse in this race. A wild card. Adashino the cute, kinda crazy, Magic Club Prez!
No? Just me?
She's great!

Dex-chan lover
Remember that the MC has been a total creepy stalker to Fuwa for some time. She turns him down and puts him off at every point and he's still there, still trying. Last chapter he confessed his infidelity (he thinks with a robot) to the girl he seems sure will be his despite knowing she's into girls and twisting facts to support the perfect first romance with her. Her attitude to him is the most believable part of this manga to me. He needs to accept his first love will never happen, apologise for his behaviour and move on, hopefully realising her sister is much better pairing.
Creepy stalker? Come on, way you're phrasing this makes this seem like he needs to force his way into her life, which is just not true. They share a social circle (Asahi, Mahiru et al), they're in all likelihood friends!
The stupid way he goes about trying to woo her irritates her, as it should.
However, we know that her unpleasantness is not because of anything Sora did, but because Asahi likes him and she's jealous. Realistic or not, Mya just comes off as catty and annoying. Now add a dash of that thing starting with "ho" and ending with "bia"...

Dex-chan lover
Creepy stalker? Come on, way you're phrasing this makes this seem like he needs to force his way into her life, which is just not true. They share a social circle (Asahi, Mahiru et al), they're in all likelihood friends!
The stupid way he goes about trying to woo her irritates her, as it should.
However, we know that her unpleasantness is not because of anything Sora did, but because Asahi likes him and she's jealous. Realistic or not, Mya just comes off as catty and annoying. Now add a dash of that thing starting with "ho" and ending with "bia"...
In chapter 1, stalker is how she had described him to Asahi, staring at her whenever he sees her. He's been crushing on her for 3 years, she's clearly been aware of it and creeped out for some time before any of them know he's the drug stealing crush of her crush who he'd never met until chapter 1. Maybe it's just me but, being different years at school, I wouldn't assume they'd be friends at all, just someone she knows as her sister's friend, who might come to their house, apparently staring at her. Then once we're in the story, he confesses, gets rejected, finds out her crush is a girl and still keeps trying.

But she's divisive, I like her treatment of him because I think he is creepy, others don't so no sense in arguing.

Double-page supporter
"I love Fuwa with all my heart, but that doesn't mean I have to ignore everything and everyone else that's important to mr"

One thing I love about this manga is how gentlemanly and level-headed the MC is. So many people prioritize and pursuit romantic relationships and throw away everything else, including themselves. Love that despite being young himself he's still rational with his feelings

Group Leader
I just wish Fuwa would have more romantic interactions with them. She's kinda of an afterthought at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
Well imho the story would still holds great without Fuwa. But hey chapters where she is more reasonable and sweet are good... Never better than prez chapters though heh.

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 1, stalker is how she had described him to Asahi, staring at her whenever he sees her. He's been crushing on her for 3 years, she's clearly been aware of it and creeped out for some time before any of them know he's the drug stealing crush of her crush who he'd never met until chapter 1. Maybe it's just me but, being different years at school, I wouldn't assume they'd be friends at all, just someone she knows as her sister's friend, who might come to their house, apparently staring at her. Then once we're in the story, he confesses, gets rejected, finds out her crush is a girl and still keeps trying.

But she's divisive, I like her treatment of him because I think he is creepy, others don't so no sense in arguing.

I thought she described him as a stalker because she knew he was the Trialing Prince and knew he was her crush's crush. She lied to Asahi so she'd stay away from him.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. She's really going for it now.
Would call it devious or cunning but she technically got his permission.

Users who are viewing this thread