Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Asahi is a better person than most. I would be a little salty that my supposedly best friend knew who the person was that I was searching for years for. The person who literally helped her get through a rough time when she was hospitalized. Asahi is also trying to get those two together too despite her own feelings, craziness.

The author gonna have to pull something big out of their ass on why Sora loves Miya so much despite her treating him like trash most of the time.
true, damn.

Supporter
Asahi is a better person than most. I would be a little salty that my supposedly best friend knew who the person was that I was searching for years for. The person who literally helped her get through a rough time when she was hospitalized. Asahi is also trying to get those two together too despite her own feelings, craziness.

The author gonna have to pull something big out of their ass on why Sora loves Miya so much despite her treating him like trash most of the time.
Yeah, and even though she's just trying to be nice and have a positive attitude about her friend, her reasoning does make a lot of sense. She got to know Sora as a person without any bias, and his personality ended up being pretty close to how she imagined her trialing prince.

MD@Home
As convenient as the whole meetup with those middle-school clubmates was, I think it's great that we are starting to slowly see why Miya treats Sora the way she does. Sora, even with all his goodwill, may have done more harm than good to her in the past - I can't wait to find out more.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Isn't it still a triangle? Nothing's changed.

Sora likes Myaa who likes Asahi who likes Sora. Myaa just knows that Sorapoyo is a nice dude, but still hates him because he's her crush's crush.

3EA9UFF.png

Probably the truest triangle, since most other "triangles" are like this:

iteDSRj.png

Which is more like a "love point" than a triangle.
Dont forget Player 03, Mahiru (still doesnt realize it) it might get entangled more

Dex-chan lover
Dont forget Player 03, Mahiru (still doesnt realize it) it might get entangled more
Sooo ... then we get a love ... square? No. Because that would require someone to fall in love with the older sister. There is sadly no room for her at the inn ... do not pass go, do not collect $200. Now if she wants to get in on the harem ... we can talk.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Isn't it still a triangle? Nothing's changed.

Sora likes Myaa who likes Asahi who likes Sora. Myaa just knows that Sorapoyo is a nice dude, but still hates him because he's her crush's crush.

3EA9UFF.png

Probably the truest triangle, since most other "triangles" are like this:

iteDSRj.png

Which is more like a "love point" than a triangle.
The problem starts when you think about who knows what the other's crush is.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of hilarious. If what Prez said was true about her feelings for MC, Miya would have blown her worries of competition out of the waters if she was honest from the beginning.

Honesty really is the best policy.

Dex-chan lover
she treats him like trash even though she doesn't have the balls to confess

I've mentioned this before, but people are fixated in the fact Mya is extremely selfish (I don't like her either, but I don't really hate her).

The fact Mya came clean to Prez, tells me at some point Mya will start recognising her feelings towards Sora. That last panel in which Prez says "it will be harder than I imagined" I don't think it is about getting Mya to fall for Sora, I think it is her recognition that Mya has feelings for the guy, but she is hiding behind a pretext she (Prez) doesn't quite understand, and she (Prez) will have to work extra hard to get the stubbornness out of Mya.

The one I am getting frustrated with is Sora, who continues to be like a puppy around such a brat, instead of noticing Prez (though, he may have started noticing her if the robot-terminator incident is anything to go by)

I would be a little salty that my supposedly best friend knew who the person was that I was searching for years for
The key here is, Prez truly believes it is a unrequited love (Sora told her he has been in love with Mya for a long time). She got to experience what the person is like without the "pink" dream around it, and she found out how noble Sora truly is. That's the reason she was grateful. I think Prez will get salty once Mya's secret comes out, as she will be seen as someone selfish.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Sora, he's just a nice dude doing everything he can to make others smile. What is it that made him fall for Miya? Why is he so ok with her just kinda being mean to him all the time?

Sure Miya's not uncomfortable with him, as seen by her encounter with her old classmates showing how uncomfortable she can be. But she still pulls his arm, insults his appearance, and tries to drive him away from her. I don't think this is just her being a tsundere.

Still, at least here, we can see Asahi's realizing Miya's an actual rival to her! Sora's kindness really is the best. From not eating so he can help kids play soccer, to dressing up as a street performer to help Asahi, he's always thinking of others first before him.

Dex-chan lover
Nah man, that aint tsundere, just a tsun. Not a single dere could be found in her for him
Nah, she doesn't actually hate him. She literally tried to be avoided by guys she hated...

She's more of a bratty little sister that just gets annoyed by her siscon big brother...
Poor Sora, he's just a nice dude doing everything he can to make others smile. What is it that made him fall for Miya? Why is he so ok with her just kinda being mean to him all the time?

Sure Miya's not uncomfortable with him, as seen by her encounter with her old classmates showing how uncomfortable she can be. But she still pulls his arm, insults his appearance, and tries to drive him away from her. I don't think this is just her being a tsundere.

Still, at least here, we can see Asahi's realizing Miya's an actual rival to her! Sora's kindness really is the best. From not eating so he can help kids play soccer, to dressing up as a street performer to help Asahi, he's always thinking of others first before him.
She's mean, but she cares. If she was a little sister and he was a siscon, I feel many people wouldn't be as bothered...

Dex-chan lover
You know, this along with the previous chapter with the older sister made me realize why the friend characters are often better ships than the main pair...

Authors literally try so hard to make the main pair show they are in love with each other and keep on getting in the way of the relationship... but with the friends, the author lets us actually enjoy a good relationship....

Dex-chan lover
Why does every chapter with Miwa seem to have the opposite effect than what the author probably intended for me? It just seems every time she's on it's just to treat Sora like shit, this man could breathe and she'd be mad over it. Calls him her sworn enemy yet still makes no moves on her crush (not that they'd work mind you). I can't understand why they want me to believe there's a sort of competition to be had between her and Asahi, Asahi is objectively better and it's solely by plot that Sora is still in love with her.

Dex-chan lover
As convenient as the whole meetup with those middle-school clubmates was, I think it's great that we are starting to slowly see why Miya treats Sora the way she does. Sora, even with all his goodwill, may have done more harm than good to her in the past - I can't wait to find out more.
We better find out more cuz the track record right now is pure stupidity: "He helped motivate my crush to take her medicine thus indirectly saving her life? Hate his guts."

Users who are viewing this thread