Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sorry for hiding the person you've been looking years for, the person you were basically obsessed with, for no given reason!"
"It's okay!"
This actually peeved me, SLAP HER OR SOMETHING! SHE DID SOMETHING REALLY SCUMMY!! IT'S NOT OKAY!!! :qq:
Classic Japanese limp-wristed characters I tells ya!

Best friend shippers are actually in for a treat! Dunno if there are any raws online, but there is ch. 9 on some korean aggregators already.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a one direction relationships, turn out it is bidirectional?

Fed-Kun's army
out of all these women around Sora, the one who is actually believable enough to be with him is Myaa’s sister who unfortunately is not a main character. Like Prez crush toward him is just a childhood crush, its puppy love that she cant let go. Myaa is just trash all around, her ‘if i cant have the Pres then nobody can’ is really annoying, especiallywhen sora has been really nice toward her. Her sister Mahiru, on the other hand, hs been really nice to him and she actually really like him (in a familial way i know but still), like if she decides to put herself in the race, people will really root for her to win it

Dex-chan lover
yo wtf is this shit homie saved your ass in the past and you still icing him out. I could understand if being a lesbian or something you wouldn't appreciate him coming onto her but like wtf am I seeing here.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if anyone mentioned/noticed, but on page 7 Fuwa is referencing a real event when a baseball team fans threw a statue of Colonel Sanders into Dotonbori river. Some argue this put a curse on the baseball team and resulted in a 18-year loss streak (there's a wikipedia page about the whole thing; sorry if it's too obvious, not sure if anyone recognized it).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The problem starts when you think about who knows what the other's crush is.
That, too, is a straightforward and simple triangle.

Sora knows Myaa likes Asahi.
Myaa knows Asahi likes Sora.
Asahi knows Sora likes Myaa.

Not sure what's so confusing about that. I've seen harem manga with more confusing relationship charts than that, and those all boil down to "everyone likes MC".

In my thoughts, I think Miya is jealous to hear about trialing prince all the time from Prez, thinking something along the lines of "Why does she always talk about him... I'm here too". So she always held these views on him.

Something-something happened in middle school, I think Sora just, as usual, selflessly helped Miya on her problems in the literature club, but of course Miya would reject him outright, like she hated his guts. Also she's distrustful of everyone else around here. So, to mitigate this, he joined literature club to become the worst member so the slander will go to him instead. Of course Miya would view this as incredibly dumb, because why. But at least she knew that Sora IS actually kind, really kind to the point of selflessness. With how Miya responds to Sora that hard, I think she's insecure of herself. She felt jealous of Sora being a trialing prince, but at the same time can't compete with his kindness, so she responds by 'being bratty'. I think with the added bonus that his selflessness is sometimes kinda dumb so she's being cynical about it.

We can see that Miya promptly asks Prez to buy drinks, and already know what to buy in the supermarket, knowing that Sora jumped head first again to helping someone. At least she cares enough that he's a good guy, to a fault.

What I thought maybe that Sora fell in love with how Miya wrote her stories, as the senpai said "Wish coming true" tropes and all. Because of this Sora jumped head first into helping her in a roundabout way, because he thinks her stories are not the worst. Maybe the stories reminded him of his brother, or his point of view to help others. Idk, i'm just coping out here. Maybe it's that type of "first love at first sight" on how Miya wrote her stories or smth.

I don't like tsunderes like her, but I don't hate her.

Rooting for Prez all the way!

Dex-chan lover
Judging from Miya's pretty dramatic reaction to that guy trying to pat her head, I would say that she might have had some sort of trauma which has made her despises or feels unsafe around men (this might be untrue but I haven't really seen any proper interaction between Miya and other male characters)

So that might be one of the reasons why Miya is always so condescending towards Sora

(But that's my theory and unless it's true, I don't really sympathize with Miya) :lul:

Judging from Miya's pretty dramatic reaction to that guy trying to pat her head, I would say that she might have had some sort of trauma which has made her despises or feels unsafe around men (this might be untrue but I haven't really seen any proper interaction between Miya and other male characters)
Yeah, or sexual harassment of sort

Group Leader
I don't understand how every single commenter here seems to not get Myaa's character. She isn't even in the running because she is literally gay. She's not a tsundere, she's not hiding her feelings. She clearly doesn't have any feelings for the guy to begin with and I think she cares about him purely as a friend; it's pretty clear the reason she treats him the way she does is because he's so self sacrificing and blinded by love for her that he keeps getting himself hurt for her, which she probably resents.

Now, it could be possible she's bisexual and has some kind of feelings for him. But because nothing has been indicated of this, I'm going to guess she's just a lesbian and he shouldn't be trying to go after her to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Isn't it still a triangle? Nothing's changed.

Sora likes Myaa who likes Asahi who likes Sora. Myaa just knows that Sorapoyo is a nice dude, but still hates him because he's her crush's crush.

3EA9UFF.png

Probably the truest triangle, since most other "triangles" are like this:

iteDSRj.png

Which is more like a "love point" than a triangle.
I love this diagram. Imagine running DFS on a love graph.

Users who are viewing this thread