Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
So, can someone tell me when the mating season of the "Sugar Mommy Gyaru" (tentatively Homo sapiens sucromater v. gallia) is? I checked a photocopy of a publicly-available research draft, and it just has, "Yes <3" written in lipstick. What the heck does that mean?

I mean, I've seen the "Suburban Teasy Gyaru" (Homo sapiens ludigallia, ref: subjects "Anna Anjou", "Hayase Nagatoro" et al.) who have an extended courtship ritual that is concerned more with play and discouraging rival females than outright pair-bonding and mating, but clearly this is a different cultural group that deserves further research. :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I like that even though he's kind of a wimp, he's trying his best to go at his pace to accept things. Rather than entirely distance himself and literally hide away from her, he's accept some skin contact and talking to her. (Little bit at a time!) So hopefully it keeps going nicely. I swear though if we have to eat a shitty love triangle I'll scream.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
She is not bringing 90's fashion back, which doesn't even looks 90's, she is just committing crimes against fashion
Who the fuck says she is bringing back the 90s? I said "SINCE". Fucking MC from FFX was the cover boy for it in the very early 2000s. And who the fuck says she looks from the 90s? You really need to learn how to read what other people typed. Really, really carefully.
My exact sentence was, "Apparently it is a fashion trope since 20 years ago". Where in the hell, did I personally typed fashion in the 90s? In that sentence? I specifically said, "SINCE".
I was stating that the fashion sense have been in the public knowledge since 20, give or take a few years, years ago.
You asked where did she get the idea to wear one fishnet? I answered by stating it have been a fashion that people have used since 20 years ago. She can get the idea from other people that have used that fashion since it is in used 20 years ago, on and off.

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck says she is bringing back the 90s? I said "SINCE". Fucking MC from FFX was the cover boy for it in the very early 2000s. And who the fuck says she looks from the 90s? You really need to learn how to read what other people typed. Really, really carefully.
My exact sentence was, "Apparently it is a fashion trope since 20 years ago". Where in the hell, did I personally typed fashion in the 90s? In that sentence? I specifically said, "SINCE".
I was stating that the fashion sense have been in the public knowledge since 20, give or take a few years, years ago.
You asked where did she get the idea to wear one fishnet? I answered by stating it have been a fashion that people have used since 20 years ago. She can get the idea from other people that have used that fashion since it is in used 20 years ago, on and off.
I never asked where she got the idea to go and look like a clown, i asked why she is looking like a clown, can you read or are you too salty crying for that?

Dex-chan lover
I never asked where she got the idea to go and look like a clown, i asked why she is looking like a clown, can you read or are you too salty crying for that?
And I answered why you fuck nugget. In case your idiotic mind cannot comprehend, she wear it because its type of fashion like everything related to clothes.
You ought to read carefully. Salty imbecile.
Edit: I am talking to a complete moron. What a waste of time. Bye and try to read carefully what others typed. I know its hard for you specifically, but try.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And I answered why you fuck nugget. In case your idiotic mind cannot comprehend, she wear it because its type of fashion like everything related to clothes.
You ought to read carefully. Salty imbecile.
Edit: I am talking to a complete moron. What a waste of time. Bye and try to read carefully what others typed. I know its hard for you specifically, but try.
Are you so stupid that you fail to comprehend that her character design breaks the conventions of the setting in which the story takes place?

It doesn't matter where the trope originated, it doesn't explains why it is showing here, or why she decided tog o with it, specially when she is supposedly an honor student in a slice of life manga

If you can't properly give answers to people just shut the fuck up and don't comment at all you buffoon

Dex-chan lover
Are you so stupid that you fail to comprehend that her character design breaks the conventions of the setting in which the story takes place?
They are MCs you idiot. Or didn't you noticed the girl have natural white hair? Talking about normal, real life convention/rationale and expecting them to apply to a fictional setting when other glaring issues are more visible is fucking idiotic.
It doesn't matter where the trope originated, it doesn't explains why it is showing here, or why she decided tog o with it, specially when she is supposedly an honor student in a slice of life manga
You expect a normal/realistic reasoning in freaking visual design with a plot like this? A single teenage girl able to afford all those money is realistic?
Like I said in my first ever reply to you: You are so green in manga and anime convention. The two of them are MCs, the main character of a manga. Why the fuck you cannot comprehend that they need to stand out visually? Plus, she is the eye candy for the series. You think an eye candy/fanservice character would stay to just one outfit throughout her appearances in future chapters? Or have the same outfit as other mob characters?
Good God, I am talking to an imbecile.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread