Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

le3

Dex-chan lover
Guess this is the running gag for this series ?

I'm in for she is isekai'd here theory

Dex-chan lover
@le3, hopefully there is more plot than just a ruined vacation each chapter. Otherwise it'll get boring quick.

Dex-chan lover
Seemingly she can't escape the missions forced on her, so I at least imagine she's charging helluva lot for taking care of them. Not just twice the normal rate.

Dex-chan lover
I want an isekai where the MC introduces powerpoint to the kingdom. GET TO WORK JAPAN 🤯

Dex-chan lover
Just use your speed to travel that distance! Or you can quit adventuring for that sake, that would be cruel to your image though.
Why the hell didn't he get a prosthetic in this world though?

I sense a recurring joke... And the reason shes so pissed about her vacation. She keeps getting called in due to those useless sacks of... well you get the point. S rank needed to handle a wyvern...

she's not gonna go anywhere past the perimeter of that town if she doesn't bust out through with a horse

Dex-chan lover
I feel like some bastard is baiting monsters to town just to mess with her .

Dex-chan lover
Lack of personnel leading to over reliance on your most powerful adventurers is exactly how you create an enemy. She's gonna go straight demon lord at this rate, give the poor girl her week off. Or she'll retire, I suppose. Either way you're screwed because you're putting too much on one person.

Thanks for the chapter!
In LN the head ant is described as a queen planning on creating a nest in the town her forces invaded thinking how easy prey humans are. Then felt absolute terror at the black haired incarnation of death glaring at her. Guild master really needs to get some more upper level guild members to help with all the monster attacks before Angie pulverizes the desk in frustration. LN describes in more detail but if remember correctly guild is one of those where A rank or above can be assigned missions regarding protecting a town or part of the kingdom that they have to complete and if refuse will be stripped of Guild Membership, jailed for a long time, and heavily fined. Also, Angie takes her father's lessons to heart and knows he'd be disappointed in her if selfishly went home while people and towns she could've saved were killed and destroyed if refused request. Still, seems kind of odd that so many monsters that the other adventurers can't defeat keep popping up requiring her and her two AAA rank friends to do it themselves.

@Kaarme Part of reason she doesn't refuse missions is had promised father to help protect the weak and doesn't want to disappoint him. Also, according to LN at this point already owns her own house in the city and a lot of money in the bank so extra pay doesn't interest her. Frankly would rather money went to getting more high ranked adventurers to handle the tough jobs so could finally go on vacation without being interrupted for upteenth time.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason Haha. Who's gonna throw A+ ranked adventurers into a jail, and who's gonna keep them there? You must be remembering wrong. I can understand stripping the guild membership (although I'd imagine the guild would loathe to lose the strongest members), but otherwise what you are saying doesn't fit adventurers. What you are describing would only apply to contracted soldiers or knights with oaths. Adventurers are rather like entrepreneurs: they work for themselves for their own good. If the government actually needs them desperately, it means the government most certainly doesn't have any spare power to actually force them to do anything, otherwise that force could be used against the monsters directly.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme Lets pretend you are an a rank+
You refused to protect a town
you are happily screwing around when suddenly you hear 'my vacation' from not too far away
you feel a chill go up your spine
you turn around and see it
death is following her and looks a bit sorry... like he has seen some shit and knows this isn't going to be pleasant

the question isnt whos going to throw them in jail... its how the hell are you going to get them to come back out.

Dex-chan lover
... I kinda miss being a child now, I used to snuggle like that too :<

Banned
... Is that really a girl? Regardless of hair length, it looks like a bishonen...

In fact it looks remarkably similar to Kirito's GGO avatar...

Users who are viewing this thread