Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Like his daughter, he is currently doped with wonder drug too. This time he's definitely got the advantage.

Double-page supporter
Wait demon lords? I thought they were homunculi?.. Gah I don't remember time to re-read I guess

umm..
so there is a chance that Angie is one of those...
and the monster that got Belgrieve's leg was probably one of those...

Ooof what a spot to stop at. I need more! :p
Many thanks to the translation team! 💖

Belgrieve: "Well I guess I have no choice but to become father to all the little orphaned demon children, if only to keep the world safe."

Angie: "Nooooooooooooooooooolo!"

Fed-Kun's army
to be honest I believe redrawing sfx's is something beyond high quality in scanlation (though I'm new here), I mean, some official releases don't have redrawn sfx's

So, isn't having redrawn sfxs is against the group's slogan of "low quality scanlations..."? ;P (not that I didn't appreciate the previous releases sfx's :3)

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 21, when? I'm impatient.. sorry TLs and thank ye for this.

Also, Bel fought a demon lord when he was an E rank and only lost his leg, and until this day have never stopped training himself.. also raised a daughter that eventually became S rank, and said daughter probably have origins connected to the demon lords.

So Bel is technically Demon Father?

Anyway.. Papa kill em' all~!!

Dex-chan lover
man been a while since the last chapter D0=.
I wonder if the pain from a demon lord wound resonates when another demon lord appears. Happened with Angie as well.

Dex-chan lover
That was quite a powerful potion. Very different from the stuff people drink like water in Diablo and its clones.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so what makes mister hood different from other demon lords?
and he is jelous that angie has a family i assume? or that she bounded with someone that dont take her as a tool?
also i was so sure they would revive the father of the 3 sisters

Users who are viewing this thread