Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want the loli to go visit him and stay with him, just so Ange will get jealous at her new imouto when she come to visit during Autumn.

She seem like she'll be plot-relevant anyway (either as inciting incident when whoever gave her that ring come to clean up the loose end, or as information towards the truth)

Dex-chan lover
I am totally rooting for Helvetica here. She's great.

Come on, Belgrieve, we need to see your father power more. In order to do that, you need more children! And what better way to have more children than having a lovely wife? 😁
😁😁😁

Dex-chan lover
Page 26, isn't that すう sfx her taking a big whiff of dad vs a lean-in sound effect? Like the sound effect for sucking/inhaling.

Any other manga and I would have expected the father to die on his way back with this kind of farewell... but this story's cheat skill is S-Rank wholesomeness...

Dex-chan lover
I thought that the father would stay with his daughter to Orphen. And he would become an adventurer.

tha's kinda sad, off on the lonely road home to live all by himself again. got the villagers to watch out for, but its still lonely when its just you in a house.

Dex-chan lover
Spoil me. What is the next arc? Don't be too detailed, just tell me the theme(?) / topic of the next arc

Was the guild he was in corrupt or something? Theres virtually no difference in his skill and a higher rank one's...

@newboi Things change overtime. I' m guessing it's kind of like how rankings differed back then because monsters of a certain caliber don't exist down the line.

The first one is a kiss on the cheek, the second one is a kiss on the di- I mean the other cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread