Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

maybe I miss it, when read wn
but i dont remember this new 2 character
is itt from LN?

Dex-chan lover
is there anyone else who find it fun to over analyze the characters and theorize about how they would react in what if scenarios?
like what if she had won her duel with her father?
i think she would be upset and think he let her win, just like how she was upset when he, in her eyes, downplays how amazing she think he is.
<- marked as spoiler just in case as it involves things from chapter 11.
and try to fill out what remains unmentioned but by all intents and purpose would only be logical to assume they do? like for example, him training and adapting his fighting style to accommodate his peg leg and turn a disadvantage into a advantage?

Seems like he not only lost his leg to any kind of Demon, but to an actual full-fledged Demon Lord or sth and not a mere shadow like his daughter fought before. Oh my gosh I love this kind of story so much.
Also this manga is too damn adorable, almost crying all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the joke was made with chapter 1, but...
"I was an adventurer like my daughter, then I took a monster below the knee."

I would love to see the dad on an adventure soon, or given an opportunity to show his strength to others

Another masterpiece found! This it brilliant! I don't think there is a word that's good enough to praise this series. At first thought, I was worry this will be a shitty father complex. And fortunately, I was wrong, so damn wrong! The story is full of the beautiful ideas. I also enjoy the Red Demon very much. He is like a man model that every boy would dream to become.

I crazily recommend this manga to everyone!
[Chapter 13 - read]

Group Leader
2r0RRBx.png

smh my head

the former E rank that lost from real demon lord and survive with missing 1 leg...... that was not something ordinary.

I don't understand while people can read a good heartwarming story with a mindset of lust? What kind of human are they anyway! Yuck!

Power Uploader
Honestly, it's pretty damn annoying how he's this strong but all he can do is keep saying how weak he really is. It works at first but jesus, after 13 chapters we are still in the same "I can beat these strong adventurers but I'm actually super weak" trope and that just makes for an annoying read.

Aggregator gang
@Paulo27 While it’s true that there are a few tropes here, this manga is still great. It’s not like that trope is so overbearing in this manga that it outweighs the fluffiness and actually moving plot

@Paulo27 he lost a leg really early in his adventurer career..... of course he would feel like that, most people would.

Power Uploader
@Pen3 Don't think most people would if they were still more capable than those around them. Honestly it's just kinda insulting to everyone around him.

@Paulo27 how does he know he is more capable if he is lowest rank and haven't seem them fight or fought along side them?

Power Uploader
@Pen3 He was literally training someone many ranks above him (one of the highest I think) and still beating his daughter who is meant to be just one of the strongest around.
It's one thing if he was still capable but his daughter just went and whooped his ass with ease but her not doing so right away just makes it kinda eye-rolly, kinda like the author doesn't want him to be the strongest around but still wants him really strong to be relevant (even though even if he lost to his daughter right away he could still be very relevant). My issue is that I can see the series end with him saving the world and still being like "Me? I was just one of the lowest ranked adventurers, don't mind me :^)" because his character hasn't made any progress in that sense even though he has had plenty of proof to believe he's a lot stronger than he thinks by now (and I'd say he believes he's strong enough for his needs, guess he just expects others to be more capable than him).

Users who are viewing this thread