Boy's Abyss - Ch. 180 - The Fact That You’re Alive Today

Dex-chan lover
A bit of a win that they tackled the dilemma of vigilante justice which seems to stem partially from personal projection. Not saying Mao was correct or even close to being right, but now I am curious as to how the curtains will close on this show. How does the heir of the town's darkness reconcile with this flow of events?

Guessing sensei wised up a bit in the end and released Nagi after all that introspection.

Dex-chan lover
So Yuri had a moment of clarity and came to understand the gravity of her decisions. Reflecting on this, it appears that she chose to bring Nagi to the construction site to intervene and stop Reiji instead of handling it herself.

I wonder if there's any possibility that Nagi, after confronting Mao, will take the knife and stab him herself.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I have come to realize that I shouldn't believe in anything anyone in this manga says until the very last chapter, everyone is either lying or just straight up delusional lmao.

jak

Contributor
So he obviously conflated what happened to his mom with Nagi and I could understand the uncle if he only told her to say sorry because he was in a bad place because of people dying, but he did also abandon her.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this was the best route the author could have taken, Reiji redirecting that anger towards himself at the last moment after realizing while he wasn't wrong about Mao, he was projecting his own feelings about his family onto hers. It wasn't for her, it was all for him.

Users who are viewing this thread