Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@MrEd There are different kinds of airheads... In this case we got the worse kind. There's the aloof ones that don't do anything, their brain is constantly devoid of thought and then there are airheads like charlotte. I got as angry as you because of her character. If i was slow i would let the protagonist take her away... I don't like making my life more complicated.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck that princess. Hope she get disowed and put in a farm.

Also, darn you author, for making a tsundere. Tsunderes need to be burnt!

Fed-Kun's army
That "real" mc guy is kinda annoying, rather than the mc, he reminds me more of annoyingly hyperactive side-characters.

As for that princess, she probably has her own reasons to hate the mc. Let's all remember what this particular character was like before the mc took over his body. I can't really feel any disgust or hatred towards her for this.

However, that airhead charlotte is f*cking annoying. She was cute at the start but her idiocy is gradually becoming more and more grating. Just dump her and find someone better than this clumsy and obnoxious moron.

Fed-Kun's army
@woodrabbit is that true? Seriously? He actually drank that potion in the novel and charlotte wasn't a hyperactive retard like she is in the manga? I guess it was probably because the manga author didn't want the fatty to change yet, then?

Maybe I should read the novel later on... Charlotte seems to be the most annoying part in this manga.

Contributor
Honestly I don't find any of the female main characters that interesting or loveable... if you look at the normal story flow the mc's attendant that he protected with everything he had to the point of giving up on everything but her, left him for being saved only once by that shuya, and even entered his harem I mean honestly would you fall for that kind of girl?

I only feel pity for the mc, i mean it's starting to annoying when i found out that she is an airhead

Oh great, him losing weight is gonna be one of those situations... just like how an MC is right about to kiss someone but then they get interrupted... constantly... over and over.

Power Uploader
So, they decided to change the sound he makes to oink... inline with the reference to him being “piggy”. To be honest I’m not a fan of it. The previous “sfx” used, sounded more natural. Hell even “snort” would have been a better sfx I think...

I put off this series for a long time, but now I’m slowly getting into it.

Dex-chan lover
WTH the manga is different from web novel, in novel the piggy was managed to drink the potion safely. Also Charlotte was a shut in bookworm, not this kind dumb retard.

Yes, and? The light novel probably made changes from the web novel too, and that's what this is adapted from if anything. That's what happens when authors actually have editors. Things get edited.

Fed-Kun's army
hyper retard alert: DOODOOODOOODODODODODODODODOODOD

oh shit theres a hyper retard in the area

SGR

Double-page supporter
MC: I am a fat pig. I am thoroughly hated. My future is a bleak and lonely existence. Does it get any worse than this?
Author: Well how about we make your love interest a FUCKING RETARD, eh?

Author - you suck.

If in the story, the attendant left him for the harem, despite him fighting so hard to protect her... Why is he trying to keep this stupid hoe?

Double-page supporter
this is exhausting to read the mc surrounded by dumb b*tches

I remember that the main heroine had a better personality in the web novel, I have no idea why they made her into this unlikable thing.

She friendly fires and drops the fucking potion and this man lets it slide along side his annoying ex-fiance and all the pricks calling him names i am losing brain cells.
brain_cells.jpg

If someone give beauty potion to you, it's the same as he said you were ugly

You know i have literally yet to see ONE single reason why MC even bothers with this girl so far, as of now she has been much more of a detriment then anything else.
Them good points better show up fast and strong...

Users who are viewing this thread