Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
a writer should only allow their characters to be so retarded. Charlotte went full retard. Never go full retard. like what the fuck was the point of this whole fucking arc of trying to get a slim potion, only to have it break at the last moment? It's stupid, makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. He could have had that conversation with his ex in a fucking hallway between classes or something.

Contributor
@LysandersTreason

She is clumsy in the novel but here she's full retard AFAIK Dojikko (Clumsy child) are pretty popular, the popularity of this kind of characters among the anime subculture of Japan has led to a proliferation of these characters in anime, thanks in no small part to their ability to sell merchandise.

Examples: Aqua (Konosuba).

Code:
http://goboiano.com/dojikko-the-communitys-new-favorite-dere-type/

Group Leader
I dunno but this adaptation is all over the place. I guess I will stick to the WN.

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa I don't really think that Charlotte can be compared to Aqua. When watching Aqua and her stunts it really makes you laugh and brings a smile to your face. It's a comedic clumsiness.
Charlotte on the other hand is, in my opinion, a full-on idiot. Airheaded doesn't even begin to classify what she is. Her actions don't make me laugh or smile, instead they make my head hurt from how retarded she is.

Double-page supporter
I kinda.... don’t like the attendant anymore lol. I didn’t take her to be such a dim witted one ? She wasn’t perfect but I feel like this episode made her go full retard lol..
Well hopefully there’s something to her later...

Looking down at the comments, seems I’m not to only one who hates this full retard attendant lol.

Contributor
I don't really think that Charlotte can be compared to Aqua. When watching Aqua and her stunts it really makes you laugh and brings a smile to your face. It's a comedic clumsiness.
Charlotte on the other hand is, in my opinion, a full-on idiot. Airheaded doesn't even begin to classify what she is. Her actions don't make me laugh or smile, instead they make my head hurt from how retarded she is.
@GurenNoOu Good point.

Dex-chan lover
I really disliked this divergence from the LN tbh, I mean he's not suddenly becoming /fit/ or anything (mostly due to some stuff that happens) but goddamn that was a really shit way to go for this development

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa I just want to say that there's a significance difference between some asshole doing asshole things failing because of her clumsiness and someone with good intention failing because of her clumsiness.
The latter does have some moe factor, but doesn't works as well for comedic purpose. Unless you dial it up to eleven.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with @GurenNoOu, @kurosa Aqua may have low int, but even she doesnt trip with her own damn feet like Charlotte here.
@AthalosJ
basic SoL school comedy, the running joke will keep being no one trusts piggy, but he will keep helping people and fixing the mess his other self caused, cause the plan to marry charlotte was beyond retarded.
@Ironclad
he actually does slim down a bit, but he will never be fit, at most hes considered a THICCBOI in the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Also I don't really understand why fatty is so calm.

Retard girl: Hey let me see that super ultra rare potion you worked so hard for!
Fatty: Okay, here you go.
Retard girl: Has retard seizure, flinging it in the air the moment she sees it, and it smashes to the ground
Fatty: It's okay, I knew that would happen.

wtf? If you knew it would happen then why?

Users who are viewing this thread