Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
@boag

dont look forward to Piggy Duke being /fit/ anytime soon, in the LN shit goes down since he apparently sped up events of the anime and he still hasnt even lost half his weight
Sides, its really hard to stop being fat when everyone keeps trying to shovel food into your mouth, and charlotte has not been helpful in that way.

Dude where do you read the LN? I only found vietnamese translated versions, but in the WN he's already slim yet he didn't realize.

Somehow he became slimmer
As he continues using his magic his face looked smarter and smarter, but the person himself seems didn’t realize it.

But weirdly Rokomoko-sensei was wondering who I am when he first saw me before. And when I said I’m Slow Denning he was really surprised when I said ‘I lose some weight you know’ seems like he really wanted to tell me something at that time.

the same thing that was happening to Slow Denning was also felt by the fat black cat, it got slimmer.

In front of her was a young man with an overflowing s.e.x appeal.
For Natalia who was always alone, it makes her forget to breathe for a moment.
It was an attractive young man with a glossy iron like hair.
If he was studying in the Kurushu magic academy, he could steal everyone heart with that 'bishounen' looks.
And with such an elegant move the young man laugh while pointing his cane towards Natalia.

@LysandersTreason

He didn't knew it would happen, he's in love with her so he just can't be angry with her and also she didn't do it on purpose.

@kilisloe

LN ruin her in WN she's just average she's just shy (No confidence in herself). Until now just one minor mistake if I'm correct.

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa

The only way I'll forgive Charlotte for her ineptness is if she fucks him while he's still a fatty. She needs to take responsibility.

Group Leader
Aaand dropped.
Good concept, terrible execution.
Everybody's a douchebag except the MC, Charlotte is so useless I don't understand how the MC didn't fire her yet (she's still insulting him constantly with no care for what he does for her), and all arcs seem like a useless waste of time with him finding a way to slim down quicker, the whole universe conspiring to keep him fat and then, at the end, him still being fat.

Aggregator gang
Well at least her being a retard towards piggo is better than towards the supposed to be MC of the anime was it? That our MC was incarnated into, I mean it's because the guy knows that she goes with the MC that he is trying to change so as to not have that happen so having her pay little to no attention to the MC and instead focusing all her attention to him with his change strategy is the best he can do for now. Oh and I kind of felt that tsundere princess is going to go for piggo for some reason...

Dex-chan lover
This is why i hate airheaded girl. I grown out of this kind of char after to heart but somehow dem nippons still reaaally like it to this day.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm suprised everyone is on charlotte, as for me I'm kind of thinking this is really being a misleading premise. This fatty is 100% the MC. Yes, its said he isn't but he has all the MC things going. He has the maid, he has a connection with the heroine. He's super gifted at magic. Has a big sacrifice in his backstory.
I mean so far compare that to what we've seen of the MC and there is no way that anime/manga sold with that MC instead of piggy. If piggy wasn't there then maybe but with him there?

Dex-chan lover
*loud facepalm noise*

*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*
*facedesk*

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Bigboi is actually in love with Charlotte per-say. I think his knowledge and fan appreciation for the character he now portrays makes him want to redeem him(self). Which involved Slow's love for Charlotte.
He even says in the first chapter that by the time they gave him redemption in the original story, it was already too late. So he's just forcing said redemption himself, with his knowledge.

Though that probably changes later on, when he more-or-less fully settles into his character/body/soul. But as of now, I think he's just trying to move chess pieces.
Kinda like Bakarina. Just with less mistaken harem.

Dex-chan lover
She is even worse than an Aqua, she is—may allah forgive me for uttering this word—a Charlotte.

(memes)

Ah damn, I really don't like airhead characters. Their dull and not at all as funny as the writers thinks they are.

Contributor
@LysandersTreason

She's in love with him but as she's only a commoner (former noble) and she thinks of herself as a burden for him she thinks the best she can do for him is just disappear.

BTW she knows that Piggy has always been protecting her from the shadows despite MC stating at the beginning that she doesn't know.

Contributor
@LysandersTreason

As @Vasqueztion said:
I don't think Bigboi is actually in love with Charlotte per-say. I think his knowledge and fan appreciation for the character he now portrays makes him want to redeem him(self). Which involved Slow's love for Charlotte.

MC as he just appear in just follows the love that Slow had for her and Slow's feelings for her are more because of admiation to book he read when he was a kid as he knows who she really was from the beginning as well as being together since kids.

Also Charlotte is not weak but instead she have one of the most powerful abilities in world (Being able to understand spirits) that's why her kingdom as attacked, and because of that she try to not use magic.

She is basically someone who has been bullied all the time and never was able to overcome it, so is not actually her fault to think of herself in that way.

Aggregator gang
I knew one way or another it wasn't going to work out for him, but I have to say I'm still disappointed that the author played it so safe and predictable. So few writers are willing to take real narrative risks and actually shake up their stories rather than just following the same old conventional story beats over and over again.

WTH the manga is different from web novel, in novel the piggy was managed to drink the potion safely. Also Charlotte was a shut in bookworm, not this kind dumb retard.

The ending was so obvious from 6 pages before...

And it's ridiculous how everyone call him piggy while at the same time saying he could kill them... makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
I knew that they will win... but isn't these connections between the harem members and the villian too close to be exact?? All dreams go to waste and here this girl will surely make him a death potion...

Ah.. I really wanted to kill his attendant and her family to make her born this way... Her characteristic as an airhead is enough to make her to be the most gruesome evil because you cannot just punish her since she didn't mean to do evil things, but that's exactly why she is the most evil being in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread