Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
this is stupid wtf this fucking servant go fuck yourself fucking airheaded bitch

fuck the fmc she literally destroyed the fucking potion no matter how much someone likes someone if a whore breaks something that they earned through dedication then that shit deserves some ass beating. also i remember why i dropped this manga now it was because of the fmc being annoying

Dex-chan lover
i feel stupid reading this...

the fact is, does he even "love" her? so what if she's become someone else? his ex-fiance too, she's pretty annoying...
in most cases, the secondary non FMC in most manga are way cuter than FMC (in my opinion)
for example, that big chested loli is!!! seriously, who doesn't love OPPAI LOLI???
sure there's negative points, butshe's at least NOT annoying.... that's a PLUS!!! (trying to think having annoying girls as wifes for the rest of your life...)

also, as a noble he had the privilage of HAREM (since he's rich, powerful and stuff)
why not make harem without them???

@Glomoro
that suck, some doesnt need revision, and this is one
i prefer 100% same plot for each iteration instead of changes everytime
our (reader) imagination are not always the same like official re-imagination

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria I mean, there's a reason the web novels are just posted online somewhere anyone can read, and light novels are sold as actual products. A web novel is a rough draft at best more often than not. A light novel is an official release for sale, so naturally they want it to succeed in that regard.

If an author wanted to just do whatever they wanted, come what may, they're welcome to only produce web novels and self-publish them as doujinshi or something at those sorts of events and what not. But if they're trying to make a career out of this stuff, they probably want some advice and constructive criticism from editorial staff about what does and doesn't work in their story.

Dex-chan lover
@they could, but why make a dumbed down version?
sometimes i wonder if getting a publisher and editor would actually make it better (in story wise, not $$$)
it's not fun to read, especially for the "paid" version (although we dont pay anything in here lol)

Contributor
I still don't see why the Slow MC likes her. The original Slow fucked up his whole life and reputation for her, just to get her stolen by a dude that already had several partners(the protagonist of the anime), why?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't remember how much I disliked Charlotte. A terrible character who messes up everything. Yet she doesn't make herself look worse in the public eye, instead it's Slow who's brought further down. People feel sorry for her, imagining how horrible it must be to work as Slow's aide, when in reality she makes Slow suffer. But what can you do when Slow actually loves her? It's a sad fate to fall for a scorpion.

Users who are viewing this thread